Marshall Growstack!

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by invader_zim, Aug 19, 2011.

1. so i got crafty this week and decided to gut my shit marshall MG cabinet, speakers and everthing. i blocked the speaker hole cutouts with cut up black tee shirts and a contractor bag to seal the light totally. no light escapes from the mesh in the front. i removed the handles and am going to leave the large square cutouts open in conjunction with a small fan i bought as ventilation.

i have a picture of the setup i was going to use but thankfully i went shopping.

my material list;

2, 8" clamps
    2, 26w 2700 soft white cfls
    1, 43w 6500k bulb (it came in the box broken! so mad! will get a replacement)
    1; 20w cfl
    1, 15w cfl
    1, small fan
    1, light timer
    1, household extension cord
    1, socket + power cable

things i need;

a pot
    proper soil
    2 Y adaptors so i can have 2 bulbs in one clamp
    an idea for a screen to promote horizontal growth(tips on how to make it shorter and fat please!)
    scrap wood to make a "clamp ladder" on the sides of the cabinet for vertical growth.

im in desperate need of tips as i am a complete begginer. tips on soil, my equiptment, and how to get the biggest yield out of this space as possible.

i will upload pictures in a few hours from my computer but its basically 3x3x1 space

2. do you have any pics of what you have built so far? that would help alot :)