Mars sp250

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Q Banger, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Anyone using one? Just ordered one with a 4×2×5 tent. Going to be used strictly for flowering hopefully 4 plants at a time. If anyone is using can you post pics of the setup? Thanks in advance

2. I’ve got a buddy using 6 of those lights. He always has healthy plants with high yields. Here’s a few pics of some of his stuff.

Attached Files:

3. 6? In what size area? Im hoping this one is good enough for my tent.

4. Oh he’s not in a tent he’s using them in a 12x12 grow room. He had 1 in a 4x4 tent and it did great before building the room.

5. The light is 230 watts and is good for the area but unless you plan on doing sog, 4 plants is too many. I figure about a 2x2 (4s/f) area per plant - 2 plants.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Using two in a 4x4 tent w/ one plant, going thru stretch, let's see how it does

Sent from my SM-A102U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. A little bit ahead of you I think. Week 6 flower 2 sp250s 1 plant.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Man you scrogged that nicely. Jelly. I messed up scrogging xD. Used it more as a canopy evener than utilizing growth. Looks really good dude, congrats.
    [​IMG]
    Believe she just finished her stretch
    I bow to ur trellis skills

• Like Like x 1
  9. I dropped the trellis on it right about where youre at now. Spread her as wide as I could.

10. I'm noticing my plant is so much lighter green than yours lol. Wondering if genetics and/or I'm not feeding enough at this stage.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Looks like mine did at that stage. I did start fox farms trio 3 weeks ago tho. Drop the scrog on her now!

12. Did some experimenting instead lol. Haven't updated my journal about it yet

13. https://i.imgur.com/0r51HeP.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Running two of them, only raised the electric bill thirty dollars a month. 18 hours on.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Me too now! Actually purchased the second one 2 weeks after the first. I dont even think my wife notices a difference on the bill really. Three tents cost me maybe $60 a month idk? Also running the spider farmer 2000 along with a 240w diy led kit in another 4×4.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  16. Well here are the results so far, only trimmed a quarter of the plant so far 2.5ounces but it's looking good. Mars sp250 ftw.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sweeeeeet

18. just wanted to come back with an update pic
    [​IMG]
    pic was taken right after lights turned off. I'm almost 6weeks in since 12/12 switch

• Like Like x 2
  19. Finally found the mars thread. You guys are lookin heavy and great! Here's mine 0510200934a.jpg 0510200934.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1