Mars pro 320 zaps

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Shifte83, Mar 30, 2017.

1. HI all I just got my mars pro 320 and when I plugged it in started making these like zap spark things from each one of the lights was kind of scary but still turned it on anyways is this normal when the power turns on ?

2. #2 Robbie714, Mar 30, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    I don't think it normal IMO! I guess if it turned on then it should be fine, I would be a little nervous leaving my house why it's on though, but that's just me. if it ever does it again then take it back. Make sure you check the diodes at least once a week.
    Good Luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. I tried it one more time and did the same thing!! This bloody thing cost me 1k and a 2km walk to the post office all to get home and for it to do this!

Thanks for the input... it happy at all

• Like Like x 1
  4. $1000??? They charged you shipping, how come they didn't deliver to your house or you don't want them to deliver it to your crib? That's crazy contact Smokesara she works for mars! I had way too many problems with them and their customer service. But they have to ship you a new light if you just received it just pack it back up. Depending where you live you to call UPS or FedEx to come pick it up because it's 30lbs or close to it! I wouldn't even mess with it.

5. That's a mile in half each way almost 3 miles with a 30 pound light your caring. Where did you buy it from?

6. Yeah man had it deliverd to my house but was not there so they send it to post office! And it's only open 6am till 2pm and I work so up I was at 6am walking to the fucking post office with 16kg box 2kms! And then get home turn on and zap, yeah man $980 to be precise I'm in Austrila, and said it came from Sydney to Melbourne... this is fucking bullshit!

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 Robbie714, Mar 31, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    That's good she got in touch with you!!!
    Good Luck!

8. Hi Robbie
    We already had contacted, we agree to send him another new light and a pair of yoyo hangers, shifte had another threads, you can check his another threads:MARS PRO 320

9. Okay Sara I didn't know that I will take that post down! I told him you would contact him pretty soon and either 8 PM or on his thread!