mars hydro

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by FiferNoob, Feb 6, 2017.

1. seen a mars hydro rep posting here yesterday so if our reading this your input would be greatly appreciated. just purchased 2x 600w mars hydro from 2 different suppliers. one of them is unbranded and doesnt have the true wattage on the back. also 1 is 10x12 the other is 15x8. are these both real ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Hi FN
    May I know where did you bought the light, Can you post some pics? all our lights have stickered with"Mars Hydro"

• Like Like x 1
  3. hey sara. i got the dodgy looking one from growgenius.co.uk. i emailed them to ask about the non branding and was told they were in the process of putting their own brand on them. ill post pics in a couple hours. thanks for getting back to me :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

hope this works :). just noticed that the dodgy looking one hasnt got a serial number at the top of the led screen iether. the guy that sold me it has a store in england though so hes easily traced if its a nock off. thanks again sara :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. [​IMG]
    and thats the response i got when i questioned the lack of your branding.

6. They're not even visually identical. I'd lean toward knock off.

• Like Like x 1
  7. aye it better not be like. cheeky twats sellin them at 3 times amazon price

8. Hi FN
    The light that doesn't have logo is not our light, it has different size. I can confirmed that the light with logo is our light, if you have any problem you can contact me.

• Like Like x 1