Mars Hydro SP250 2x4 Autoflower Grow - Blue Mango

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Pluto3000, May 8, 2020.

1. That theory doesnt really work well with leds because the spectrum is stronger

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Trust me mate, He's right. Not many people round here you can trust to be right every time but s2c is one of them.
    You'll struggle to find accurate info online because the majority of led manufacturers lie about their products.
    Throw up a couple of meaningless graphs because they know most of us don't understand them and will just take their word as they're a legit company.
    Bro science counts for a lot in this world mate. Especially when it comes to lights and nutes.
    Seed companies generally don't lie,
    Equipment companies generally don't lie,
    But for lights and nutrients, unless you're going hlg or gativa then you'll generally be lied to at every turn.
    Mars, who are the producer in question are literally one of the worst offenders on earth for giving blatantly imaginary stats on their lights.
    I've got some of their old 600s that are advertised as 600w. Then repeated in the description several times that it replaces a 600w hps. But if that was true then my £100 leds would be capable of dropping a kilo each.
    I need to run 2 of them per meter to get around 500g / 1gpw.
    If the light companies stats were even vaguely correct then the 480w combined total of the 2 lights would be dropping me 2 kilos per square meter.
    And I would be officially the best yielding grower on earth by a country mile.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Week 4:

Both plants are starting to drink more or sooner I should say. I removed the humidifier to keep RH below 55% as they head into flower. Did some defoliation yesterday to allow more airflow through the stems. So far so good.

IMG_3997.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  4. IMG_4026.jpg IMG_4024.jpg IMG_4028.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. #26 Pluto3000, May 28, 2020
    Last edited: May 28, 2020
    Just finished week 1 of flower and I have orange/rust colored spots forming on the upper leaves. I tested the Ph running on the last feed at 6.0 - Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Spots formed overnight on only one plant.

IMG_4163.JPG

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hey there, were you able to correct your plant issues? Very interested in following!

7. Didn't think anyone was checking this thread. Thanks for the post.

I believe the plants were overfed with nutrients. I tested the run-off water at 2800 PPM and I believe it should stay around 1000 PPM. They're heading into week 3 of flower now.

Day 48:
    IMG_4287.jpg IMG_4288.jpg IMG_4290.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Looking really good man! Seems like you pulled it through. Next time you'll be dialed in and make sure you go with bigger pots because you'll get twice the yield.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks!! I keep having to remind myself that this is my first time growing. Feels good to make it this far!

IMG_4356.JPG IMG_4357.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Day 41 of flower:
    fullsizeoutput_7ae.jpeg nvKAoYj3Q9SSpzfl686PMg.jpg aa7L%CYmRd+h387tpSHuGg.jpg UA58dLQ0S5OAzhz6N37r4w.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Damn they are looking nice bro! Good work. Beautiful purps and frost, just a few more days to go

12. Thanks man! Much appreciated!

• Like Like x 1
  13. BS, that flowering time is so wrong :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. To be fair though flowering time is dependant on phenotype so unless you go for something that's absolute solid genetics you'll always get a variance.
    Your set up and methods play a part in it too.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'll be chopping them withing the next few days. Already started flushing them and got the PPM down to 300 or so during the last feed with reverse osmosis water. Very proud of my accomplishments with this first try at growing. Stay tuned for harvest updates. Thanks for stopping by to check out my journal!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Daaammmmnnnnnnn dude! You fucking pulled through at the end with some fire ass bud!!! I Honestly didn't think you were gonna do it judging off that one mistake earlier but congrats man, you did it. You got some bomb ass smoke and now it's time for round two!! Don't do autos anymore bro get some fem, you will be a lot happier.