Mars Hydro Mars II 1200 3x3 Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SlutFaceKillah, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Glad you said so, thank you for your love and support ;)

2. Really detailed grow journal

3. Subbed, thinking about ditching my 400w hps set up for this light.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I gotta say, them marsII panels are the bees knees, got a little 400 I use as side lighting, I pulled over 200 grams with that little light, got me a mars pro 320 now wow!!

(€};-]

• Like Like x 1
  5. #25 SlutFaceKillah, Jan 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    Week Two
    Ran into a few struggles mainly due to the Jiffy pellets and purified water I was using. I do not recommend using Jiffy pellets because buried in soil they retain too much moisture and ended up causing half my crop to get stem root and fall over. A few of them started to get a cal deficiency but the tap water is correcting it. I found there is 30mg of calcium per liter in the California central coast tap water . The remaining plants look strong and healthy, they sure look like they are loving the 1200 being so close.
    20170110_083314.jpg 20170110_083340.jpg

Temp avg 65-75°F
    Humidity avg 40-50%

Lights
    No change on the lights, still 18" from canopies.

Feeding
    Day 4: Plants started to wilt, cups were super light. Watered each plant with pH at 6.5 at 20% runoff. No nutz.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I
    I had a 600 HPS b4 this one, I swear LEDs are better in soooooo many ways not just heat. I encourage you to jump on ther wagon.

• Like Like x 1
  7. subbed!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I agree, I've got a few mars 300s which I love. They produce some awesome buds just not sure which light I want to step up to next.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. Reading your grow journal is really pleasant thing, great done!

10. Thank you for your love and support.

11. Thanks! I can't imagine how hard it is for MarsHydro in china with the cannabis regulations being so ridiculous. Everyone should be able to enjoy such a harmless hobby.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Agreed, it is really a pity that we have led grow light but we have no chance to use them lol.

13. Hi SlutFaceKillah
    How have you been? How about your plants?

14. I don't know if Sara told you probably not. But they are discontinuing the Mars ll series and already started with the 700. I have a thread on indoor growing called Marshydro and their customer service. There's very good information on there and all accurate. Before you send almost $600 on a 1600 take a look at the thread first IMO. The Mars ll diode burn out faster than any other light because the tires are too close together and the filament vaporizes and the diodes turn dark then the glass darkens as well check the article out. This comes from Sara and what she told me the Mars ll does if they're using it so long. I only got four months use out of my 1600 until 25 of the diodes Blew out seven weeks into flower. Some people may get lucky with there lights. But it's a known fact that they blow away out much faster than any other Mars light.
    Good Luck

• Like Like x 1
  15. Definitely seems like luck is needed, no issues so far using only growth switch....crossing my fingers for the switch to bloom.

Sara was always upfront about the product having diode issues before I bought the Mars II 1200 but I still support my decision because the next light up would of cost over a grand. This is the price you pay for budget grows. TRUST ME, this light is killing it for 300$ price!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Had to restart, relocated :)
    Here is the new journal link - Mars Hydro Mars II 1200/T5 3x3

• Like Like x 1