Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Family

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by smokesara, Mar 12, 2014.

1. How big is that tent and what strain is that

2. 2g per watt isnt a deffinate 1g per watt is more likely 1.5gpw is doable but every thing must be dialed in with godd genetics. 2g every thing perfect with good genetics and a heavey yeilding pheno.
    But yeah tale pics and when a photo comp comes up ppat them and they have a most likes gets the light.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  3. No, it's the version without the controller. I love the idea of having so much control, but yeah I heard people were having problems with it

4. The tent is 80cm x 120cm (about 2'6" x 4')
    The strains were...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. I’ve got the Mars Pro II 160 for a test run. Got screwed by GYO on auto seeds so I threw some vegging photos under for now and they seem to like it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Suks on their behalf.. atleast we all now know how they operate with customers

• Like Like x 1
  7. Didn’t they get you too?

I actually got a Brooklyn sunrise to pop after a week in paper towels. I’m not going to get excited though

• Like Like x 1
  8. Atleast they gave you something i got one email & thats it.. it basically said theyll get back to me.. its been about 4mos now.. i poped the seed asap so its about 4mos & they never got back to me.. it was just one seed so i took it as my freebie as the replacement.. idk it made me feel better..

The seed that went bad was an Amnesia Haze Auto from DNA Gentetics GYO Collection

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mine was 5 of 6 autos. Two Mephistos.

10. 5 out of 6 that were bad?? Omg wow!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Everybody has a seed or two that doesn’t pop. Not the entire order. That’s why I was pissed.

12. I think ive used mine enough now and really got the hang of it i could probly wright an instuction manual that was much easyier to follow and ive figures all the kinks. But i love the ability to dial it in to the % on both specs it means i can keep it in temp keeping maximum watts now if only it had a few sensors on the light that read temp and adjusted it automaticly haha that would be pretty cool.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Best thing is to nicely go back to the breeder. Not the seed bank seed bank if a bit crappy can flat out refuse to do anything if you tried to germ them say if the seeds were crushed in the pack you could possibly get a replacement.

But the breeder if you go there and again nicely cause again they can also flat out refuse but they wanna keep there rep.
    I had 3 skywalker that wouldnt pop i went to dutch passion said my predicement they were like sorry and what 5pack would you like and got a 5pk of what ever i wanted

• Like Like x 3
  14. 1 seeds not popping they wont do shit normally most the pack would need to be dud

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Sorry, bro. :( Each day, we will get a lot emails about sponsor ship. It is impossible for us to send everyone a light. We need to pick up the most suitable one. :smoke::smoke:
    And it would be better to contact us on forum or social media directly. Because we cannot check what people can do only by emails. :confused_2::confused_2:

16. They grow fast :weed:

• Like Like x 1
  17. It wasnt about a light it was about bad seeds!!

18. I emailed Mephisto about it since they have a good rep. They just said thanks for letting them know.

19. Canuck seeds did something similar. They sent me all the wrong seeds. Never said sold out on site . When I went to complain they said they were out of stock so they sent me random things .

• Like Like x 2

Grasscity Deals Near You