Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Family

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by smokesara, Mar 12, 2014.

1. I used one 1000 watt hps and two 96 mars reflectors to cover the edges. So like 1200 watts maybe a tad more . Thanks by the way. Yea free weed basically is the best. Shit honestly mine is better than the dispensaries . Bigger fatter buds better smell and less coughing . And it's not a 100 bucks a quarter lol

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

2. Going be growing like this on a few of em . IMAG0447.jpg IMAG0494-EFFECTS.jpg

3. That is a decent yield. :hookah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ty hoping for just as much this time

5. Reflector 96 is around 200W when both switches on. So it is around 1400W totally. :hookah:

6. Yea pretty close . They was used on the outsides this time the whole room will be covered if all works out lol [​IMG]

7. No never those small branches produce bud.

8. Lol. I meant the strain in the picture is under Mars pro II 320. :blush:

9. No I have all reflector 96s and 48s two 96s and three 48s. Have u read your pm messeges? I have a problem with one 96.

10. They will not be happy to be outside. They should be in center. LOL :Love-Plant:

• Like Like x 1
  11. I need to be able to fix it asap. As u can see I can not lose a light honestly

12. Yes, i have read it and replied. Pls check it.

13. Hey, bro. Have you exchanged the power supply?

14. Havent been home and had the time to do it been working doubles. I'll make a note and for sure do it tomorrow after work . Ty brother .

15. You still love the old model. Try the Pro II model next time. You will love it more. :weed:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hey, man. How about the girl recently? Is everything goes well?

17. Hey, bro. May i ask which light you finally choose? Would you mind to share some grow pictures with us? :passtheshit:

18. Hey, man. Did you use our light finally? If so, hope you have a big harvest. :love-mj2:

Grasscity Deals Near You