1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Family

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by smokesara, Mar 12, 2014.

1. week 4 growing with Mars II 1200

2. I have the Mars II 900 6 Par 38s I wrote your review for the 38s fixing to update with photo if can

• Like Like x 1
  3. yeah,i remeber that...i just can't believe how beatiful plants you got there...:weed:

• Like Like x 1
  4. THX

• Like Like x 1
  5. my pleasure, don't forget to share with me what it taste like.:weed: may taste like fruit?:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Brickweed goddess [​IMG]

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. she may need hold to support her when she in flowering:Love-Plant:

8. So for this grow tent, we gonna cancel the side door and the tool,any more opinions? should we keep all the Mesh pre-filter ventilation window at the bottom? or we can cancel one or two?:passing-joint:
    [​IMG]

9. :love-mj:great news: our new shipment arrived at our EU warehouse,we have enough goods in stock at all of our international warehouse now!!! (except the Reflector96 in UK):weed:

10. Mars COB 100W growing report: plants in flowering,got beautiful buds.:weed: Welcome to share your pictures with us here:ladiegaga:
    upload_2017-12-7_14-0-58.png upload_2017-12-7_14-1-19.png

11. Wanna harvest big buds? more lights, haha...Reflector144 growing room...full of Reflector144 and full of buds...:love-m3j::ladiegaga:
    144.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Looks not bad, how many days old?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Does the reflector 144 better than epistar light?

• Like Like x 1
  14. around two month old, they doing great:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Do you mean the Mars Pro II Epistar series lights? The Mars Pro II Epistar is better than Reflector144, it with upgraded chips and driver, with better built-up.:passing-joint:

16. Christmas is coming, will you guys go on trip? or will stay with family ?:dance2:

17. Don't know much about the COB. but it looks good

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm not sure, I just see the plants seems grow awesome under your reflector light.

• Like Like x 1
  19. #28259 Dabber68, Dec 8, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    20171207_083648.jpg @smokesara Here's pic with just the Par 38s and CFLs

• Like Like x 1
  20. IMO I think the more vents and access points the better. Some may work more for others but it all depends on their situation/setup and can be more versatile this way. I honestly think the tool bag is kind of pointless. Just in my opinion anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You