Mars hydro grow TS1000 + TS600 multi strain

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by qualitypotlover, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Just wanted to share my current grow with you guys ,especially anyone interested in the mars units

Back left-fat banana (royal queen seeds)

Back right-sweet zkittles (royal queen seeds)

Others at the front as labelled

Just topped the blue cheese but appear to have ended up fimming..first time so that’s interesting

Very happy with these lights they give amazing yields and high quality dense buds ,i see a lot of people bashing these saying there no good but I assure you they are !!

Have had some N deficiency/lockout on both flowering girls but continues to swell

Also if anyone has been looking into liberty haze from barneys farm I did a plant last run was the best Iv grown yet completely stunk of haze so I ordered a five pack

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  2. Looking yummy and potent

Sent from my Coolpad 3310A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. IMG_7415.JPG

Was planning to just top the smaller plants but the cheese is growing much faster than ther other 2 so have Started LST on her ,really excited about the cheese ...oh the childhood memory’s ! Haven’t seen any cheese going around for years now

• Like Like x 1
  4. I might have misread but maybe you should clone the cheese if you feel that good about it

• Like Like x 1
  5. Iv never had much initerest in doing clones,obviously would save money in the long run though but having to set up a separate area is a bit of a ballache in my bedroom

May consider it at some point in the future for a 10 plant sea of green

• Like Like x 1
  6. IMG_7442.JPG
    IMG_7443.JPG IMG_7444.JPG IMG_7445.JPG IMG_7446.JPG IMG_7447.JPG IMG_7448.JPG IMG_7450.JPG IMG_7452.JPG IMG_7453.JPG IMG_7454.JPG IMG_7456.JPG

Just got them out for some shots the fat banana looks dank ! Breeders say small-medium nugs on this and they are like little bullets mega dense

The zkittles has suffered a bit ,seems stunted atm but stinks

• Like Like x 2
  7. Clones are so easy

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I think their beautiful

• Like Like x 1
  9. IMG_7470.JPG IMG_7483.JPG

Before and after slight bit of training ,looking forward to cutting one to make room for the others and start germing a liberty haze

• Like Like x 1
  10. The fat banana nugs look fire !! Just checked under scope and there’s a few amber floating around ,humidity is hitting 70% at night have increased airflow hope to roll another week before harvesting that one .

The zkittles is was stunted fron lockout I believe is started to buff up a bit though

IMG_7572.JPG IMG_7573.JPG IMG_7574.JPG IMG_7575.JPG IMG_7576.JPG IMG_7579.JPG IMG_7580.JPG IMG_7581.JPG IMG_7582.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  11. IMG_7624.JPG IMG_7627.JPG IMG_7629.JPG IMG_7630.JPG IMG_7637.JPG IMG_7639.JPG IMG_7640.JPG IMG_7644.JPG IMG_7645.JPG IMG_7643.JPG

Was going to harvest the fat banana today but removed most fans yesterday for an Berra day of penetration

Hoping will be some of the small lower buds dry enough to smoke Christmas Day

12. There is also plenty of room in the ops tent to try it out!! Without buying any new equipment even. ;)

13. Are these all autoflower strains?

14. Lights are constantly 12/12,I will run a small 50x50 to allow a short veg before putting into main tent ,usually veg max 14 days

I will try my hand at some clones in the future for a SOG setup

15. All photo strains

16. IMG_7587.JPG

How safe do you guys think this is?

Have ran an extension on an extension for years with no issues but about 4 weeks ago the bedroom and hallway lights blew ,haven’t worked since as don’t want anyone round to look for obvious reasons

17. Cant comment to how safe it is, but I wouldn't like to do it like that myself.

I have far less power consumption than you (only one light and waiting for fan) but you can probably make a little cleaner just by running all the cables outside the tent through the air holes. I have the luxury of having a lot of power outlets nearby so it makes it easier. 1608470577768.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Well I was a electrician and I can tell you if you blow a circuit, and reset breaker, if it doesn't reset if got problems. and if it does reset and your outlets don't work you got a fire hazard in your walls with wiring. Be careful I would definitely track that problem down, your life could be in Jeopardy.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Well shit lol I was a bit concerned before but thought it would be ok ,but to read that from someone with experience I will get someone out after the flowering girls come down

20. Yes for my grow area I used a 30 amp breaker with 10/2 wire just for the room only with nothing else on it. Only cost about $50.00 for material. Also have another room on a 20 amp breaker with 12/2 wire just for that room. Being in the basement makes it easy to run wire from panel.

• Like Like x 1