Mars-Hydro FCE-8000... the big boy!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SitnSpin, Feb 17, 2022.

1. Really?! You got hit on the head? I hope you're just joking?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. No really man. On the 29th of April a tree branch hit me Square on the head. Split my head open I got 38 stitches. It fell down from 26 feet up. It was 7 inches of crossed and 30 ft long and full of sap. I shouldn't be here right now. Somebody was protecting me. Because by All rights I should be dead. At the very least a quadriplegic with a broken neck.

Do u want to see it?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. damn bro. I've had head injuries too :. Things that helped me recover were Glycine in water. Things to prevent future problems Quercetin and Berberine; I'm on those twice a day, should look em up to protect from future associated problems. Glad you've recovered.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Thanks man I appreciate it. Yeah I didn't take anything for this besides the one shot of morphine they gave me and the shots of whatever painkiller to sew my head up. But yeah I had a some kind of dope for infections. They didn't even give me any ibuprofen for headaches. Yeah I've been medicating with weed. Lots of weed man. And a lot of cream marijuana cream that my buddies wife makes it helps.
    Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. If you can organize room in your freezer (rotate them out daily) to fit a couple of large bottles to place in your grow space behind your fan you can help keep temps down during Summer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Yes show me the conkie! That could have easily killed you! Im so glad you are ok!

I have to ask my doc about the berberine.

Yup, I'm sure it would help but it's my whole house. I will not run the ac unless I have to. The ac will not cool down the grow room to an acceptable level. It's that electric bill that kills me.

Ive used frozen bottles in the ezcloner before I got the timer. The timer cured that problem. I could run the portable ac in there, but again the bill was crazy expensive. Nice to see you bag dude! lol.

• Like Like x 3
  7. ok, i dropped some bucket x (bucket or domo). i guess for the yard.

• Like Like x 5
  8. Okay I called you to my thread so you can see from beginning to the other day pictures of me head.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I feel you

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. That's why I always like to get a medium size light and just get two of them instead of some big old fucking tanker

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. When we were getting the SF series. I told Rob don't get that big ass one just get two medium ones and he's so happy

• Like Like x 2
  12. It is brutal too look at

• Like Like x 3

13. G2G, you are damn lucky!!! I'm amazed you're still alive! You have a hard head brother! I mean that, in a good way! Did you get knocked out? All of my head wounds have bled profusely.

• Friendly Friendly x 2

14. I know what you mean. And with two lights you can place them Stadium Style FTW!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Ftw

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

16. LOL.. They said I was out for about 15 seconds. After I got hit on the head and I was laying there in a pile of leaves..
    I opened my eyes and was looking at the leaves and had a vision of like looking through a kaleidoscope, I couldn't understand what I was looking at at the time.?
    Then somebody said "don't move"" then they rolled me over. I could see the blood then. but I still didn't know what it happened to me. Then they told me again not to move, then said the tree had struck me on the head and that I had a bad head wound.
    Mark that I have to really thank... because he really come out of his own and held my head together with his shirt until the ambulance came....
    So I've been told that Mark has an extremely fear of blood... he actually gets nauseous and passes out at the site of it... So he really pulled himself together to hold me together...through all that blood and everything... Lol... I think he probably held his shirt on my head so he didn't have to look at my head bleeding all over the place. LOL...

All jokes aside I thank him though.

I'm extremely lucky to be here for real. Thank you for your thoughts and well wishes...:passing-joint:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. yup! you definitely lucked out!

giphy (31).gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. So I go buy a 7gal pot. I come home and put it next to a homer bucket and it's the same fucking same container. I can't believe I forgot that. lol. The nursery pot is better because of the tapered shape and heavy-duty lip on the top.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1