Mars-Hydro FCE-8000... the big boy!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SitnSpin, Feb 17, 2022.

1. i think those are for fungus gnats? the thrips reproduce at an alarming rate.

thrips.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Well I know what I use! I never see them gnats again. Even if you don't buy the product go on their website and watch the lifespan and how fungus gnats grow Screenshot_20210527-060122_Photos.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. yea, same with mosquito bits, nice to see a substitute product. Thing is, thrips lay their eggs inside the foliage... they inject them under the leaf, so BT won't hurt them much at the root level.
    Just working on my tiling atm... kinda a tricky job... not laying it in until I piece it out once on the floor.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. tped the purp apple fritter

20220511_110819.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  5. Yeah I wasn't sure where thrips lived I thought maybe they were soil dweller

• Like Like x 3
  6. I've been using 20210819_082731_(1).jpg 20210819_082741_(1).jpg
    Going on Four outdoor Seasons now. And had been completely satisfied using this product. It's one of the best products I've ever used to defeat almost everything that I have problems with here in Michigan. Including tribes. Use it as often as I want different strengths. I've never had an issue with my plants not one. I use it at the farm on the trees that we grow out there. No issues. And you can use it right up to the day of harvest. 20200825_125104.jpg 20200916_170200.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. It doesn't work on aphid! I have used a double doses and a oz of 91 ISO.

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. Yes it does.
    You have to use it more than once. It's an ongoing treatment with any kind of infestation. I have no issues using this product I've had Athens here I got some powdery mildew here I got spider mites here I got butterflies laying eggs. It works on all those and trips.

You know I'm not much on arguing. I told you it works and it does. use it or not I don't care. You see how I work. Use it you don't... I don't care. I gave you my 120% worth of knowledge I didn't have to... I ain't here to talk s***. I'm here to give you my knowledge as a professional grower. Take it or leave it. Good day

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yes I did! Aphids are resilient

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I've used it quite a bit

• Like Like x 1
  11. High G2G! lol.

I have and use horticulture oil on my veggers! It does smother PM, and pests. There are many different brands, with different types of oils. they do the same thing, coat the plant with low viscosity oils. I've found it's the only thing that eliminates PM. it coats the leaf and seals the leaf with the PM under it and protects it from spores that fall back onto the leaf. I wouldn't use it on a plant in flower, but I hate using anything in flower.

pink_floyd_album_cover_gif.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

12. And they sprout wings when they get too crowded on the plant and fly to another plant. i hate them bastards and they are hard to wash the dead bodies off of the plant. I've used insecticidal soap to help loosen their grip, then I try to clean their corpses away with a blast of water.

• Like Like x 2
  13. update...

tent 5-12.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. an ACDC day it is then...

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  15. ok, so the purp apple fritter... smells just like its namesake! frickin amazeballs!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. purp apple fritter, just beginning to beast. I talked to the supplier and he thinks it is showing variegation.

20220518_202447.jpg 20220518_203827.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  17. left brain atrophy... I've got it too :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1