MARS HYDRO FC-E6500;

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by StickyEnt, Jul 1, 2021.

1. PM is far from always a problem for me.
    I haven't had it in years and that's even with bringing in a couple huge girls last autumn.

2. I use a heaping 1/4 tsp of sulfur per 5 gal of water I feed. Don't remember even the last time I seen it, even when I was raging over 218 plants, but yah it is always in the local environment weather I bring ut inside from out or not. I'd have to have a clean room, then I would be asking myself why I'm growing cannabis in a clean room.
    So hence- noting strawberry fields seems susceptible more so than other strains.

3. Well looks like I'm gonna transplant some more from the pool, take advantage of the work I've put in this far. I got the space, so may as well. From here my numbers will drop though, with sexing and general expression from the plants. Still gonna be thinning my numbers as I go down, however just not quite enough for me to feel happy about culling them yet.

4. Oh the work..

5. Check this out! Plants tops are all foxtails. I have never had this happen before. So it took me a while to fix. Here’s some shots

IMG_4455.JPG

IMG_4454.JPG

IMG_4456.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. Damn that's a lot of tail. Your temps too high? Would be my first guess.

• Like Like x 1
  7. So, super happy and excited, smelling this white widow x blueberry, she smells sooo good. Definitely smelling both her parental lineages.
    Can't wait to see her babies grow!
    PXL_20220221_162816631.jpg she is a very beautiful plant as well, in terms of how she took topping, overall growth, I just couldn't be more pleased. Well if her two sisters hadn't flipped dicks would be better but, at least she didn't. Feel like I got some hope, give a couple go rounds, see if I can't get her dependable.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Super excited to test these Canna balls out! PXL_20220222_170106564.jpg Some point this year when outdoor temps warm up a bit. gonna make two more batch's with labeled seeds.
    This was my first batch. 50%clay, 50% EWC, pinches of kelp, even though I was told it may hinder them to put nutes in the balls themselves... I'm gonna have to test that out.
    Did a purposeful range of sizes, all have 3-4 seeds per ball. However all have dried out sufficiently for me to feel okay about bagging them up!
    So yay, really looking forward to seeing their success rates

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. I should put one in a Potter and just water it as a test.
    Not quite the same as seeing what they do out in nature with a good week of rain and being smushed into a little notch in the ground, however it's a test of check if they crack thru and make it. Makes me think of bulking up carrot seed to sow it so it's not so dense or clover. Clover is such tiny seed. Speaking of. I need to get back to digging the weed patch for this year, getting some clover and oats down into it, I use foliage as fodder for chickens ducks rabbit as well as our tortoise, besides the addition of organic matter to the soil.

10. Super excited about this mushroom cabinet as well. Even though my fogger was fucking me off during the night, think I got it working again.
    I pitched my jars into open pans with black kow manure and vermiculite/coco mixture, covered them with tinfoil, however they are looking like they took off! Soo that's great, super fun to see them raging it in mycelium form. Probably should be removing the covers I put on and letting them bloom. It's been a really fun experiment. Got my simple upgrade plans for the cabinet though, gonna box it in and make it a pretty nice cabinet. Not like a fully automated un human touched thing I can imagine, but it will be low power, low time consuming decent output thing.

11. Another week down. Close to being done with this current round. About time to clean house, get ready for the wedding cake x northern lights round. Finish off my indoor for the year and possibly this thread after that round. Might keep more plants than I'd thought and use my current veg areas as blooms, maybe even isolate the male and not make all that many seeds except for where I want them. Which is everywhere, I'll grow sensi after this round for probably the next year or ten. Lol. Just joking I got more breeding projects I got lined up in my head, however I got to sort out what I've just made, maybe start keeping clones, even possibly building a monster graft.

12. So happy to see some of these girls and boys starting to show their sex PXL_20220306_144509565.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. That’s awesome keep up the good work.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Harvesting, Buckaroo or Cosmo x Bucket by Sir Toots.
    PXL_20220311_163833884.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Thanks man!
    Always gotta keep the wheels turning.

16. Woooooooow brooooo. Lol. I’m blushing

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Beautiful. Great job dude.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Thanks Toots!
    I'm definitely excited about her!
    Her lemon lime creamy soda skunk thing is definitely making me anxious to taste it!
    As well as checking the babies, thinking she's gonna definitely have some testers in the outdoor this year!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Had a good feeling about her. That pic makes me want to jump in there and squeeze some buds and get all sticky.

• Agree Agree x 1