Mars Hydro Cob Grow Journal ( Gorilla Bomb & Tutankhamen )

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by M9Prime, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Nice have you had any problems with it since you’ve had it? What’s the heat like off them?

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush by Dutch passion

2. Nice Trojan tents are descent I’ve had one of mine 3 year now and it’s not brittle or letting light in its sound

Dinafem blue cheese fems

• Like Like x 1
  3. heat? what heat? they run cool as a cucumber with good ventilation. i can touch it with my bare hand not so much my qb lol but its the 260 w model so ots understandable

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

4. Nice Trojan tents are descent I’ve had one of mine 3 year now and it’s not brittle or letting light in its sound

Dinafem blue cheese fems

5. How many envy mfck are here.. yeah you can get CHEAPER ONLY COB LED,but find me CHEAPER COB+OSRAM red combo... I this si coming from a guy whoa do0nt have any of mars products, and i HAve 2 diy cobs leds, plus single cob lights..
    Dont ask me why but I'm convinced that redblu plus cobs are way to go...

6. Have you found much difference from your personal yeild.

These look cool though Screenshot_2018-03-27-14-07-54_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Envy lol you for real.
    Btw majority of cobs have red I think you might be referring to far/deep red

In real world performance pfft

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. well i didnt really compare
    but i use it in my 6x6 with my qb 2 qbs and the mars cob in the center and they are exceeding my expectations!

ill be at the toronto cannacup entering the king tut in grew with the mars cob and ill come back with results. but the king tut is some of my most potent bud thus far. and yields really well :D

• Like Like x 2
  9. Wish you look with the king tut dude

Dinafem blue cheese fems

10. QBs haven't been going up in price, and they're actually easier to find than they used to be.

11. theyve gone up in price since i purchased mine back in september
    but im glad theyre easy to get! theyre great!

12. Buy qb direct there always available

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Hi @M9Prime and @smokesara,

Great thread as a Cree COB tester, thank you :thumbsup:

I come from an old-school growing experience in the mid-2000s, using 400w MH/HPS Sylvania bulbs (Britelux/Grolux) with an Adjust-A-Wing setup.

Now I started again with a 3' * 3' (or 90cm*90cm) homebox and I bought my first LED lamp as a Mars Hydro 600 on Amazon.de for EUR_160 or USD_190, current temperature in box with 125mm fan / 250 sqm is approx 28°c.

It's growing very nicely, I'm impressed with what LEDs can do and I'd like to add another LED in the box.

I think I read in one of your posts, @M9Prime, that you had several Mars Hydro LED before testing their COB CREE 100W.
    So maybe you have an opinion on the best choice in terms of value/price -> to complement my Mars Hydro 600, would you go for (based on MarsHydro website prices):

- A Mars Hydro ECO 98 200W (newest version of my 600) for $145 / €125 shipping included
    Mars Hydro ECO 98

or

- A Mars Hydro CREE LED COB 100W for $240 / €204 shipping included
    Mars Hydro CREE LED COB

Cheers,

14. your so nochalant about a tornado! id be shaking in ma boots!

15. Hey blades! Just a heads up we won a few months back with 1st place best hybrid on the King tut and 2nd place indica with the Gorilla bomb!

The light is still going strong in my flower tent between my 2 qbs it's the best set up I have found yet! Happy growing!

Also if you wanna still follow my stuff my instagram: @weed.md

16. I feel you'll get a better quality denser bud from the cob but not as large of a yield but not by much, cobs are the way to go