Mars Hydro Cob Grow Journal ( Gorilla Bomb & Tutankhamen )

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by M9Prime, Aug 29, 2017.

• Like Like x 3
  1. Happy new year fellow blades today is the day the second one is being chopped, the first one yielded a little over 180 grams after almost a week since chop. Which isnt bad at all! Will have pics of everything in a bit but for now here some chop shots with comparing to a Co2 tank, voss bottle and trimmers. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. Happy New Year. Congratulations!!! Looking forward to know how many grams dry buds you will get

3. So you grew 2 plants under the 100w cob light and the first plant yielded 180g ? Wow thats impressive

4. [​IMG][​IMG]

This is yesterdays chop hanging day 2. 10 coat hangers and a small net basket

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. What grow space did you use again ?

• Like Like x 1
  6. They had a few homes, thier final home was my 3x3 .. they had 2x3 for veg 4x4 for a little but the light wasnt powerful enough.

I wanted my 2x3 to be the final but the plants got too big.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thats crazy yields man kudos.

• Like Like x 1
  8. :weed:

9. I honestly might grab one of these for my spare 3x3 tent. @smokesara are there any discounts for GC members ??

• Like Like x 1
  10. you can use the coupon code:sara on our official website.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks sara, you are a good egg

• Like Like x 1
  12. my pleasure, if you need to know anything ,let me know.or you can send email to sales2@mars-hydro.com

• Like Like x 1
  13. 200 dollars each if you buy 4 works out just over £140 mate so there not over bad... on eBay there £220 each there pretty aswell

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush by Dutch passion

14. If you bought 4 that's about £561 don't forget 20% = £112 customs duty on top that's for 400w total

My custom build was cheaper than that for 6x cobs frame and remote mounted drivers with dimmers.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. They’ve uk distributors now though so there shipped faster and no customs 400w in a 4x4 isn’t bad though dude this thread showed 2 plants under 1 light and one alone got 6.5oz heat and electric are my concerns at minute so it should be bang on dude

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush by Dutch passion

• Like Like x 1
  16. That's not too bad then customs is a bitch. Im Pricing up our next tent! think im Going with the QB i have a email for a UK distributor

But i also need more for our 1mx2m veg area i don't think a 220w 1ft cfl will cut it
    Money money money

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. * wakes up from a dormant sleep *
    as a person who uses both qb and the cobs.

qbs are still the better light. but as they keep going up in price and demand, now the cob is looking that Much sweeter. im currently on my second run with the cob and the results are still amazing

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2