Mars Hydro Cob Grow Journal ( Gorilla Bomb & Tutankhamen )

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by M9Prime, Aug 29, 2017.

1. yeah time flys...they are frosty now...congratulations!!!

2. That’s good to hear

• Like Like x 1
  3. The girs are two totally different pheno styles. The gorilla bomb absolutely danks and smells so fruity with quite a few more trichomes but the Tutankhamon is supirior in bud production. Two of the nicer plants thanks to the Mars COB hopefully i get about a pound and a bit! 3 weeks left

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  4. Doin nicely man

• Like Like x 3
  5. seems they gonna harvest after the Christmas.nice work

6. They look beautiful and so frosty.....yum yum

• Like Like x 1
  7. how does they smells now?

8. The gorilla bomb is by far the smelliest plant ive ever had. I had to run a new carbon filter just to get all the smell out. I love the cobb its doing amazing work!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  9. Maybe because she got beautiful buds haha

10. @M9Prime im having trouble getting hold of quantum boards in the uk. Iv got a 260w kit but cant get any more. Is this mars cob a good alternative for a 3x3 ?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Quantums are hard to get ahold of until anout after january ive been told, sent an email out 2 weeks ago, the cob i would recommend for a 2x2/2x3 efficiently, though the PAR is quite high on the edges, the single cob is better. For 2 plants rather than 3 or 4. My honest opinion. Though it does produce a great very dense product

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just had an email off hlg 2-3 weeks on qb132s 35v boards

13. Yeap thats what i was expecting hehe,
    Well after my run, im going to use a 260w and the mars cob in a 4x4. And that more than enough light for 4 plants if that gives you an idea of what it can do at about 18 inches

14. Ahh i see.

I have a 260w kit but in a 3x3 i have a seperate 3x3 with a hps in. I want to move that to led too. If i could run 2 plants fine with it like you have in a 3x3 then it seems like a decent option esp at only 100w draw

15. Im a 3x3 i would suppliment with a little more, i turn my plants everyday just to get the even spread, but make sure my " crested " bud is in the center

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. I cant believe how theyre coming along, and the flush should happen a week from Christmas and harvest on the new year! Cant wait to show the results coming up, theyre full of trichomes and the swell hasnt even started yet, but theyre getting massive! Loving this grow thus far[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. they looks sweet...i really would like to have a taste.:weed:

18. Merry Christmas everyone! Today is the day we chop down the gorilla bomb shes about 35% amber 65% cloudy, my liking exactly. But the king tut still has a few more days to go, will post first harvest later.on today! Very excited. The king tut has substancially more bud than the gorilla bomb but both are yielding nicely from what i see

• Like Like x 2
  19. Did you try Growerslights in Texas USA..NO upcharges and they just might have the ones you want (got my 135w 2 weeks ago) I am not affiliated either.
    12-24-17.JPG

20. Merry Christmas.i had a great time with my family,how about yours? As i can see, you were having good time with your harvest, haha, congratulations