Mars Hydro Cob Grow Journal ( Gorilla Bomb & Tutankhamen )

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by M9Prime, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Yeah all good here but right after bugs everywhere! Not just talking about thrips, outside aswell. Im using safer insecticidal soap 1 application a week for 3 weeks should do the trick. But after this first spray i already see a lot of them dead. Also trimmed the lower branches aka first 2 nodes to get them to grow bigger.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Ima take note of that for future references. Thanks mate

• Like Like x 1
  3. it's great the bad weather gone

4. Yeah were all sunshine for now, and the girls are healthy and going strong! Ill be posting an update tonight

• Like Like x 2
  5. i love sunshine....her in winter always cloudy.....

6. I read the whole competition thread for the cob light and now I'm here... your plants looking great.. subbed! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hello everyone! How are the gardens going? Mines finally under control! All the thrips are gone and the plants are thriving, i have a big harvest coming up in a few hours but decided to show the babies progress, still havnt introduced full or close to full nutrients and will be doing so very soon, they are doing a lot better since the small attack and the toppings. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. They lookin good bro keep up the O.G. work.. Cant wait to see ur harvest

9. The Tutankhamon is a great pheno! Super resiliant, gace her a hard LST last night and opened her up fully. New photos up soon which they look back up towards the sun(cob light) haha

Aswell as taking off lower branches and cloning

• Like Like x 3
  10. Looks like your plants are doing lovely x

• Like Like x 1
  11. i agree with you,they are doing great

12. Hi prime, subbed up, everything looks great, light seems to be holding up well

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Hey! Thanks for hopping on board! Been so busy with the other girls and harvesting, but there an update in a few!

14. Hey fellow blades! So, dealing with thrips isnt as easy as i thought. I thought they were gone but it seems the next round of eggs hatched. So they got another spray of some insectisidal soap, giving her a spray undet the leaves on top, on stems and soil. So hopefully 1 more treatment on any eggs and itll be over.

As an extra measure i lollipopped my girls to get rid of lower growth and lower insect numbers.

Other than that gave her a big drink of water with 1 ml of biothrive grow, 1 ml of cal mag and some kelp.

( plant elevated for watering, i use the orange crate to catch run off in a dish in case someones wondering lol )

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. After lsting them theyve taken well to the training they got, and they're getting quite large and i think its about time to flip, just starting a few small seedlings in the mean time

Temps have been perfect and the plants are loving the added silica! [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  16. wow, Prime, the girls looks good! but i think maybe the flowerpot is small, you should change a bigger one when the plants grow bigger:popcorn:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Theyre currently in 7 gallon pots. But every day they are getting wider and larger,
    Already have to groom yhe king tut, as im flipping for flower soon [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. [​IMG]

Theyre really starting to smell and i havent installed the carbon filter yet, itll have to be a weekend thing as flower is ganna set in.

Theyre thriving!

• Like Like x 1
  19. They look stellar, I grew a tree in a 7 gallon, had a ghetto sip under it though, I had no problems, you should be more than good with that size no?
    [​IMG]
    That’s a 5x5 tent for reference

• Winner Winner x 1