Mars Hydro 400 Led Ultra Lemon Haze Cyco Nutrients

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Lashu, Jul 14, 2017.

1. #61 Lashu, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah, Lashu had told me that, I already took notes down

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you loki;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. That might be our old Mars II 400, now all our Mars II lights have bloom and growth switches.

5. The lights that we produced after 2015 had changed the spectrum, so we need the series number on PCB board to speculate the produced date and make accurate comparison.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Right, his light should the old Mars II 400

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ugh app is being dumb today

8. well if it dont auto that tells me is lost the auto gene thus making it a photo seems odd tine can trigger it to flower but not csuse ot to reveg when put back never heard of thst before the semi auto i heard about need 14/16 hours of lihht so 10/8 hours of darkness

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. you could try 48hours darkness then back to 18/6 i use that to het photos to flower quicker

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. cool hope they begin to buds its suprising auto seeds didnt tell you to try 16/8..... do they know what there breeding ??

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  11. how old are these sorry i thought these wer bigger plabts you wanted to flower id put them back to 18/6 they wont flower that small :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Their 10 days old...I'm not trying to flower them yet.. I was just giving them a little extra darkness so they would work on the topside, getting me to my 3rd set of leaves a little faster.. that's why I said they were responding well... I've been home last few days watching them and when the lights come on I have a new set of leaves popped out :)

Mars Hydro 400 Led Ultra Lemon Haze Cyco Nutrients

• Like Like x 1