Mars Hydro 400 Led Ultra Lemon Haze Cyco Nutrients

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Lashu, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Already in a 3 gallon.. i heard xplanting Autos will stunt them... thoughts ??

2. They do need a dark period.. I'm just talking about running 24/0 for first 2-3 days then going 18/6 till harvest.. though I've read 16/8 might be better for this particular strain.. not sure yet.. waiting for some of these heavyweights to see my journal and chime in :)

• Like Like x 3
  3. I'm not sure, But I watched that transplant will good for cannabis growth, I guess the auto should same.
    Check Grow Weed Easy:
    If left in a container too long, the cannabis plant will actually become "root-bound." Think of it as if the roots are choking themselves.The plant roots are unable to effectively get the right ratio of oxygen, water and nutrients, and unless the plant is transplanted.

This cannabis seedling is ready to transplant - you can transplant a cannabis plant from a solo cup once its leaves reach the edges.

And the size of the pot depends on how big you want your plants are:
    if your final (desired) plant size is...
    12" ~ 2-3 gallon container
    24" ~ 3-5 gallon container
    36" ~ 5-7 gallon container
    48" ~ 6-10 gallon container
    60" ~ 8-10+ gallon container

Hope can help you!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hey now, thanks for the love bud,
    Babies look awesome,
    There's mixed reviews on xplanting autos, I tried it and butchered my yields, but have seen folks do it without missing a beat.
    Not familiar with the nutes your using but everything looks to be going smoothly
    Those haze photos usually have a pretty long flowering time, mabey that transfers over to the photos somehow
    Gonna follow along as I love a good haze

Vote boom 2017
    Testers wanted for Mars Hydro COB

Testers wanted for Mars Hydro COB

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  5. #28 Lashu, Jul 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    Hey thanks for popping in guys.. I have 2 grows under my belt an have a little bit of knowledge but I'll definitely need some help through this grow... I have a portable a/c coming to help with my humidity ( 90+ with lights off ) and I'm thinking of getting a 600 watter dimmed downed to 250 and run mh and hps :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. subbed

• Like Like x 1
  7. Day 1 of 18/6: Came home to lights on and a temp of 78.. the 4 inch inline that I have at the top of my tent has no timer so it stays on during lights off to keep the humidity down.. hygrometer says highest humidity in last 24 hours is 75%.. my insurance check for the basement flood should be in soon and that's going towards my portable a/c. I dropped two 23 watt 2700k cfls in for more light.. what do you guys think of my setup[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Looks good! but that's a lot of light for that little plant. I would diffidently dim it down or use little ones only till it gets a little bit bigger like 3 nodes, but that's just me an I'm only on my first grow.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I would agree with @ganjainurface now the plants are so young, they don't have too much light.

• Like Like x 1
  10. id pull the lex back to about 18inches away and take away the cfls completely :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Pullmars led up to 24-36 inches or you'll burn the shit outta those baby's move it closer when they have 3 nodes

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1