Mars hydro 2 led grow lights

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Auto-man-grower, Feb 27, 2018.

1. anyone used mars hydro 2 grow light are they any good

2. Yeah there good man. I pull around a pound ever time under my mars light. There a good cheap starter light. Plus I’ve had no problems with mine. Three years growing with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Thanks mate I've just got mars hydro 2 400 watt led I'm only on my 4 th grow I'm using 250 watt hps as well and I'm growing 4 autos do you think that's enough light I was using 400 watt hps and getting just under 3 oz a plant and on last grow and this grow I'm using advanced nutrients ph perfect sensi grow and bloom do you think I could get the same kind of yield seeds I'm using are advanced seeds Afghan skunk auto from holland but they sell seeds from Spain because of the new laws in Holland

4. They aren't good LEDs, they'll work, but again.. not a GOOD LED.. fucking epistar lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Here's a couple of photos of my last grow using a cheap £40 ballast and a 400 watt light a couple of weeks before harvest I used ph perfect sensi grow and bloom I hope I can get same results I'm new to this wish I done it fucking years ago seeds I used where advanced seeds Afghan skunk autos as I said I'm new to growing on 4 th grow now

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Check my grow out mate. 4x4 tent. four plants under a mars 2 epistar 320. Easy will pull a pound with these plants.

7. Send me some photos bro I would like to see

8. I've seen you grow now mate your doing well mate hope everything goes well for you I'm new to this site just trying to find my way around as I said your plant look nice and heathy what nutrients you using bro from Shane from the England uk

9. Mars..Hope you can solder well!
    LOL

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well Done mate looks like you fixed it how many grows you done with led I'm on my first grow at the Moment with led

11. No..I didn't make the MARS mistake..LOL
    I have no idea how many grows but here are two of my latest..:)
    1-29-18 1.JPG 2-26-18.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  12. Looking good mate I'm just starting grow now only been going for a week I'm using 400 watt led 185 true watts and 250 watt hps together thought I would give it ago in small 1 x 1 meter tent usually I grow with 400 watt hps but electric is expensive in uk I was only going to use the led but it's cold in uk at the moment the hps warms the tent up to about 75 78 degrees I'm looking at getting another 400 watt led to put in tent when the weather warms up a bit leds run cool compared to leds here's a coulpe of photo from my last grow autos 2 Afghan skunk and 1 Dutch passion think different I got quite a few oz but I only grow for myself and a coulpe of mates

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. I got about 2 half oz a plant I was happy with that to buy a oz on the streets in uk England it about £250 pound a oz sometime more what I grew would of cost me coulpe of grand £2000 it cost me about £300 pound in electric so not to bad the think with growing is every time you grow you always seen to get better at it

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nice..Good luck growing..:)

15. Thanks mate good luck to you as well Shane from England uk keep on growing that the police that's what I say

• Like Like x 1
  16. Meant to say fuck the police keep on growing

17. Ima in Nevada USA..all legal here.:)

18. Your lucky fucker mate we are slowly Getting their if we get caught as long as its under 9 plants we are alright the first time if it's for yourself the police don't really give a shit if your just growing for yourself and a coulpe of friends if your growing and selling to to whole neighbour hood and making big money then your going to jail that's while I keep it small I got a wife to to kids and they don't want me in jail I reckon in the next ten years uk be like USA so by then mate I be expert grower showing other people how to do it earning some money from it as long as I get my electric money back I happy with that and enough smoke to keep me going for a coulpe of months I'm as happy as Larry take care bro speak to you soon from Shane

• Like Like x 2
  19. This is the reason I gave up on grasscity. All the bitching on who’s lights are better. Give up!!! All lights grow weed for fuck sake. Yes I’ve been using mars for the last few years. I like the lights they work fine for what I’m doing. And you don’t see my running down other companies saying oh that’s shit mines (bigger) better then yours. Get over your selves we are all growers we should be sticking together not fighting over lights!!!

20. Why you sent this email to me I'm just after some advice mate I havent said any fucking think about anyone's lights or anyone set up I'm new to growing I thought I join this site as I said to get some advice I haven't been rude to you have I

• Like Like x 1