Mars hydro 1600 led in diy made grow room, Current adventure 3 fem mix seeds incl previous grows.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by euroguy1989, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Update
    My new seeds have arrived so I am germinating my last 3 autos

[​IMG][/IMG]
    Germinating last 3 LSD auto, will leave under t5 for 2 weeks this time.

[​IMG]

Decided to cut a little off this one today to taste and try as I'm out of bud at the moment will cut off the top heads that look ready

[​IMG]

After trim photo, I feel like the lower buds will get more light now

[​IMG]

What I took from the plant.

Just dried it out in a microwave in a paper towel for 3 10 second bursts. I just had a smoke and it has put the other weed I had too shame. I can wait til I harvest the bigger one once its ready.

2. Update and harvest!

So I decided to harvest my older auto plants as it has been over 8 weeks from seeds and thats what the seed bank says. I also decided that it would be cheaper to just have the growth switch on as that's only 200 true watts compared to both switch's on at 730 true watts for such small plants that and they looked just about ready.

So these are some photos of what I have been up too.

[​IMG]

The harvest from the first 2 plants

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My only one with decent buds - pre trim

[​IMG]

Mid trim

[​IMG]

Much better smelling and much bigger harvest then the other 2 plants put together

[​IMG]

Some of the nicer buds

[​IMG]
    All the leafs and stems, I will be making butter out of this :)
    [​IMG]

Just finished germing my last 3 auto seeds

[​IMG]

New auto

[​IMG]

New auto

[​IMG]

THC snow which is a female with multiple new stems and have fimmed 2 off yesterday I will be leaving this in veg until I finish with all the autos I also plan on taking clones like 3 or 4 weeks before I harvest the last autos so I can give them some veg time before I hit the switch to 12 hours I want this one to become a monster and I feel it has the time to become one and now I know what I'm doing.

I now have 5 auto LSD white fem seeds in seedling stage and 1 mature female thc snow in veg stage. I feel I'm getting better at this.

I would love comments or suggestions even with what I do next with drying/curing the bud I have harvested and the new mj plants I just germed.

3. Decided to dry in a shoebox with all the seals taped to stop light leaks in my grow area and little slits for air flow just because I have read the bud needs air flow and warmth which will be about 20 degrees as I don't have a house fan. Will be deciding on ways to cure in the next few days would love suggestions if anyone has any.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. #44 euroguy1989, Jun 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    Currently making hash butter from stems and leaves with some bud I got else where.

I am using this method

Easy Marijuana Butter Recipe

Except I used a nutribullet

Will update same post with more photos as I go

[​IMG]
    Just after starting

[​IMG]

After following the same recipe for 4 hours and instead I used vegan margarine will add another photo of what it looks like solid tomorrow.

[​IMG]

Not sure what to do with the left over might add to some cupcakes or something so I'm a leave in the fridge.

[​IMG]

The final product!

5. Update
    No one probably cares much but this is still my journal where I'm still document everything even if no one cares

[​IMG]

3 new girls leaving these under the t5 for another week

[​IMG]

Thc snow only non auto plant
    Some areas have reacted well to fimming

[​IMG]

1st seedling I had placed in this area 2 or so weeks ago, hasn't grown really at all

[​IMG]

2nd seedlind I had placed a few days after the 1st one but it looks pretty much the same. Really not sure what the fuck is going on considering how good the light is

[​IMG]

What I did today was place the two seedling buckets on a box to bring em a little closer to the light.

I am thinking of the keeping the other seedlings under the t5 til they have fully grown there 3rd set of leaves.

Having some pretty shitty issues again, I would love any tips or help if not I will keep trying different things til I get it on my own

6. Those tiny air pumps aren't going to supply enough air, and i doubt those lids are at all light proof. And, I hope you cleaned and sterilized those buckets.
    What are you feeding them?
    What's the ppm's?
    What's the pH?
    What's the temperature of the water?
    What's the RH and temp in the cabinet?

Do a bunch of reading at www.growweedeasy.com

• Like Like x 3
  7. I agree with cranks. He's got hydro down and those autos were no where near where they should be at harvest. Post a pic inside your bucket, they almost look overwatered and nute burned. I can say for sure it's not lack of light though

• Like Like x 3
  8. I'm sorry I'm of no use here Sara. I've never grow hydroponic myself. Looks like youve got some good help. I didn't realize this thread existed. Subbed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  9. thanks Chief, this is euroguy's thread, he asked for help and I thought better ask in mars family thread so I did, thank you for checking :) much appreciated

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yeah definitely looks like nitro toxicity probably lost water in the reservoir from evaporation check the pH ppm ec

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. And definitely want no light getting in that bucket. White is bad color temp of water needs to be 65 or so all things considered for growing hydro

• Like Like x 1
  12. Aw really how many watts do you recommend for each airpump each bucket they hold about 18 to 20 litres of water each?
    And the buckets were scrubbed with hot soapy water washed and dried prior to use and I do this every time I do a water change.
    And in regards to the color these were the best I could I get with lids they are old paint buckets and I thought they were made to prevent the sun shining through. I did look for other buckets at hardware shops the best black ones I found had no lids :(

What's the ppm's?
    I have only just got TDs meter to check that but I haven't used as of yet.
    The big plant is getting the standard amount of nutes recommended on the bottle.
    The smaller ones have about 1/4 to 1/6 of the recommended amount of nutes on the bottle.

All plants are also getting half the recommended amount of dutchmaster silica and recommended amount of dutchmaster zone.

What's the pH?
    The pH I aim to have it around 5.5 and generally stays at that amount since I got Dutch mater zone. It was raising to about 7.5 each day before I added the zone.
    I am also misting the plants with a mist bottle with ducthmaster liquid light and Saturator.

What's the temp of res?
    I have only just started to check that lately as I only just an auto pH pen with temp built in. It is between 10 to 20 degrees it use to stay much colder before I put my carbon filter on a temp controller.

What's the RH and temp in the cabinet?
    I haven't got anything to check the humidity as of yet.
    And the temps were at about 19 degrees when the carbon filter was on its now at a steady 23 degrees during lights on.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah I would say way smaller then what you want after 2 months of growing. If you have a look back through the thread to the first page you will notice I had half the space and kinda messed up straight at the start those ones were deffs stunted for a reason.
    I thought the second time would go much better :(

[​IMG]

The big one

[​IMG]

One of the smaller ones

Sent from my takee 1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks heaps smokesara!

15. As in the bigger plant?

I have had a lot of problems since the start but this is my only non auto and one of my original seeds I germed.

I feel like it is getting better and looks healthy, do you think its still sick or are you talking about the old leaves?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Fuck I'm confused, I thought the TDs metre does the same thing?

I thought they both measure how many nutes are in the res. Or am I way off?

• Like Like x 1
  17. start with 600 PPm for week 1
    900 PPm for week 2
    1200 PPm for week 3
    if you go over 3 weeks veg
    1500 PPM week 4
    1800 PPM week 5 and hold there
    at bloom I flush and go to 1000 PPM week1
    1300 ppm week 2
    1600 PPM week 3
    1900 PPM week 4
    flush weekly.....VERY IMPOTANT
    and hold there until last 2 weeks and ad your bloom enhancers if your using them

this is double secret probation info

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1