Mars Candy Bar Theroy

Discussion in 'General' started by Thedevilsboner, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Last night, I blazed with a friend at the park, we chilled for awhile and I went home. My cousins were leaving for hawaii so I went over to see them off. I was sitting with My cousin and aunt, and I went off about candy bars. The 3 musketeers is only nougat, while the milky way is nougat and caramel. And finally, the snickers is nougat, peanuts, and caramel. I wonder if they started with the 3 musketeers and kept adding things and it worked out. My favorite is the milky way, because its in the middle. Its not lacking, but at the same time it doesn't have too much.

2. though this has just about nothign to do with Rec. Marijuana Use....

+rep for Milky Way goodness. Easily my favorite of the candy bars.

Though, Reese's Whips are slowly creeping their way up my list. Combining the awesome texture of nougat with the fantasmic flavor of Reese's Peanut Butter...mmm

3. stoned ramble

4. That may be a stoned ramble, but I like the way you think haha +rep for that

5. i think of that myself

6. some seriously lifted thoughts

7. snickers are alright.
    Reese's cups are my favorite though. and also Hershey's with almonds.

8. hahaha, yet nothing to do with mars bars.

+rep

9. Im gonna +rep you because you made the most useless post ever and 30 other people + repped you :D

That is a deep thought though brother!

10. Don't forget about the original, chocolate before the nougat.

I don't know about everyone else, but chocolate and peanut butter is amazing when you're lit. Reese's is my crack.