Mars 2 900w or mars reflector 192

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cannabizoid, May 13, 2017.

1. Bulbs are cheap an can be on hand ballasts are 100$ and also can be on hand what u gonna do if your leds stop working...

2. What size inline/filter combo do you have for your 1000w? How much cfm rather?

3. I bought em separate its just a vivosun 6 inch carbon filter

4. You can always go to my profile and look at my grow journal under the more tab to see my progress.

5. Alright cool thanks a lot man! The site I'm going to order off of I can pick a size of tent and pick different options for what I want and to get all the best stuff for a 600w 4x4 tent with a 6inch inline fan and filter is only like $600 CAD and the led setup would be around $1150.. so I guess I have a lot more to think about

6. Their a good company and they are actually 15 mins away from my house and they don't mind if I pick it up rather than dealing with shipping so that's cool..

7. Sorry man just 1 more question... how much heat does it produce in the room you vent to? Would you say it's comparable to a clothes dryer heat? Cause I was thinking of putting another dryer port in the wall and running the heat directly outside but I also have to think about getting busted so it can't look much more than a typical dryer spewing hot air out with their infrared sensors...

8. Keeping in mind I would get a 600w and you have 1000w

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. First off they cant use flir cameras ne more and yea its not like your dryer

10. Oh ok lol.. proves how new I am. So if I vent it outside that's the best option I guess?
    And not as hot as the dryer or hotter?

11. Well its warm air but i wouldnt say a hot as a dryer. Best way is to cut a hole in the ceiling and just dump the heat into your attic

12. Ok cool, thanks for all the answers, I appreciate it!

• Like Like x 1
  13. why can't they use Flir anymore ??