Marriage

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by progenitor04, Feb 6, 2012.

1. I dont believe in it, anybody else feel the same.. Mainly the girls

2. You don't believe in the girls marrying, or... you want to hear from the girls? =/

3. as of right now, FUCKKKKK THATTTTT. unless she agrees with my opinions and beliefs and doesnt have a fuckin motherly tone like this bitch ex has in my house when she goes "ARE YOU HIGH?" like that annoying fucking voice where youd rather kill yourself then her? yea...

4. #4 giraffe, Feb 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2012
    When i was younger, like 15/ 16, i thought i'd never get married. But now i think i could get married, just gotta meet the right guy. Im definitely not a fan of labels. As long as he is real with me, that would be enough. I probably wouldnt want a wedding ceremony either.

5. Myself, no. But if i end up with someone who REALLY wants to get married, that shouldnt get in the way of the relationship. But if they want kids, then we will clash....

6. [quote name='"CupcakeDolly"']You don't believe in the girls marrying, or... you want to hear from the girls? =/[/quote]

I wanna hear from the girls

7. I believe in it. Fuck yeah.

Am i going to do it? I don't know if i want to.

8. marrying someone is pretty special. i believe in it if you truly absolutely are in love with this person.. and this happens. I know i'll meet a girl one that that absolutely takes my breath away and I just think is so awesome and if we get married then theres nothing wrong with that at all. It's all about being happy, being married to someone keeps your happiness level at a good level and that's what lifes all about lol idk im pretty drunk so i cant rly forumulate a well thought out paragraph right now but yeahh brother marriage is alright btu at the same time it can be pretty shitty.. gotta make the right decision..

go giants braaaah

9. [quote name='"Shadowmanexists"']as of right now, FUCKKKKK THATTTTT. unless she agrees with my opinions and beliefs and doesnt have a fuckin motherly tone like this bitch ex has in my house when she goes "ARE YOU HIGH?" like that annoying fucking voice where youd rather kill yourself then her? yea...[/quote]

So if she does wat u say and is not annoying u wud

10. I believe in marriage. I've been married twice.

But when I was younger, fuck no.

11. I just want to get married for the party, gifts, and the chance to spend $5000 on a dress I'll only wear once.

12. #12 progenitor04, Feb 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2012
    i believe if u truly love someone there is no need to get married at all wats it prove.. lets say u do get married, well wat happens.. u sign a legal contract proving ur partners in life, the priest does his pointles who ha ritual, u throw a huge party that costs thousands so everybody can witness this glorious moment aka throw it in ur face look at me, u have a honey moon then back to reality(money doesnt mean shhh to me btw)if u truly love someone none of this shud matter, i love u and all i want from u is to love me back and live happily ever after together, then every year throw a party to celebrate our love for eachotha on the day we met.. if my werd isnt good enough for u and u need marriage to prove that, then ur not the girl for me.... fuck footbal

13. I want to be married for other reasons, but i want a reception where i can wear a pretty dress and be all fucking gorgeous.

Everyone will be fucked up, it'll be a must.

14. i cant tell if thats sarcasam or not... (raises eyebrow)

15. im not saying i order bitches around like theyre nothing i just want my space when necessary thats all.

16. wat has marriage done for u?

17. Yeah I say skip the thousands of dollars on the
    wedding and use it for that awesome vacay of
    a honeymoon(s).

No legal paper needs to be signed to say you
    want to be with or stay with that person. Just
    have fun and...be with that person if you want
    to. No muss, no fuss...just live life and enjoy
    the good things in life.

:smoke:

18. put in simpler terms, thank you i cant explain shhh to well

19. Marriage is all legal. Seems more like a way of taking possession of your partner, making sure that they don't run off and do anything with other people behind your back, otherwise you get half their shit. I'm sure lots of kids like me, who lived through their parents' divorce, are jaded to the idea. It's a nice symbolic gesture, sure, but the main reasons for marriage became pointless with the invention of divorce.

20. I don't believe in the institution of marriage. :wave: