Maroc vs Purple Maroc?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GanjaGrower420T, Feb 28, 2012.

1. What's the difference? Purple has 3 stars on attitude and normal Maroc has 4. Also if anyone has grown either please let me know how it was.

2. They're both reputed. The Maroc is stronger and finishes later I think and maybe less resistant (tighter buds). It is for dryer sunny climates I think. Look it up.
    I grew PM, it yields well, resists well (loose bud structure) and has a pretty potent high 8, 8.5 /10. It does get purple too. The buds are soft to the touch and smell/taste flowery earthy. There are other phenos of the PM that can be stronger I've read. I preferred the paradise sensi star and the fs grapefruit as they are stronger.

3. [quote name='"Corto Malteze"']They're both reputed. The Maroc is stronger and finishes later I think and maybe less resistant (tighter buds). It is for dryer sunny climates I think. Look it up.
    I grew PM, it yields well, resists well (loose bud structure) and has a pretty potent high 8, 8.5 /10. It does get purple too. The buds are soft to the touch and smell/taste flowery earthy. There are other phenos of the PM that can be stronger I've read. I preferred the paradise sensi star and the fs grapefruit as they are stronger.[/quote]

Awesome thanks are there any other good early finishing strains you would recommend?

4. I'm assuming you're looking for fast finishing sativas so check out Super Cali Haze and Super Stinky

5. Lowlife auto ak47, a semi auto (14+ weeks total), with an exceptionally strong sativa high for an auto (9/10 easy).
    In regular seeds, see Canadian strains for semi autos like GG, Freezeland with a mid Sept finish (hemp depot, seedbay etc...)

6. I tried to get the auto Ak47 but was out of stock and settled on the auto white widow as a replacement. I need to grow some earlier finishers, all of mine are mid-oct/nov. The Metropolis is approaching on our rural land and more folks are deer hunting. Would love to hear more about the ak. The lowlife white widow I got is supposedly auto ak47 X columbian. We'll let you know how they do.

7. Man oh man, this OP has posted the same "what early strain" comment like 500 times, and each time claims to have it all narrowed down....BTW he admitted to being under age...sorry I had to let em know, your posts annoy me

8. [quote name='"Thewoods"']Man oh man, this OP has posted the same "what early strain" comment like 500 times, and each time claims to have it all narrowed down....BTW he admitted to being under age...sorry I had to let em know, your posts annoy me[/quote]

Yeah try like a couple of times bro and I haven't gotten many good answers until now so chill, and yeah I do have it narrowed down I'm just trying to pick a few more strains that will be compatible with my area, and I am defiantly not underage I don't know where you got that from.