Marley's Mind is gone!

Discussion in 'General' started by cheechjr, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Anyone else notice that? Been gone for almost two weeks :(! At first they had put up a maintenance page, so I thought it would be back up soon, but today I got the e-mail..... They are finished for good :eek:!

Who else looked to this as a type of Stoner's Reader Digest? It's tearing me up that it's gone.

For those of you who don't know, Marley's Mind was a badass magazine started by a freelance writer down in Texas. I saw it in GasPipe in Dallas one day, and bought it every time I saw a new issue. Then when the war started and the economy was getting scary, it moved all online, but still it had amazing art and information and shit. Been online for years now and I been a faithful reader.

But now it's gone man. Rada said that with the recent economy that himself and lots of the other volunteers just don't have the time.

Let us mourn :(

IN HONOR OF RADA AND HIS BADASS MAGAZINE :smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. hadnt heard of it until now

3. This economy is killing everyone. I've never heard of this publication, but it does scare me that something that has been around for so long can be taken out in a flash.

Maybe, just maybe, once things pick back up with our country, he'll be back to it! Just keep your hopes up!

:D