Marley's Mellow Mood

Discussion in 'General' started by ARW6, May 18, 2011.

1. Heard about this new drink called Marley's Mellow Mood. I don't think they're that popular yet because they only sell them at the BP down the road from me. I have heard it gives you a chill buzz and can make you fall asleep well. I'll let you guys know what I think, you do the same.

Attached Files:

2. i tried one last night!

it really didnt taste that good, and didnt relax me all that much. i regularly use the ingredients it has to help with sleep, so i could have just built up a tolerance

i would not recommend drinking in the day time, because it has melatonin. using melatonin in the day time can actually decrease your own nighttime melatonin production, making it difficult to sleep

3. Wow, They'll put Bob Marley's name on anything to make a few bucks

4. They sell these at the local grocery store here. It doesn't do much, just sorta gets me in the mood to go to bed.

5. I like it. I drank it a lot in the winter when I was on a break from weed to pass a drug test. It helped me to sleep, or if I got bored, I'd drink one and take a little nap. And the great thing about it was that I wouldn't feel sleepy whenever I woke up, like most sleeping pills do to me. The green tea kind doesn't taste that great...the carbonated ones are ok. I recommend the berry tea kind.

6. Are they alchoholic? Mom said no alchohal.

7. Those poeple are gunna be rich... my town is ALL stoners.