Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marley's Mellow Mood

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TABOR, Apr 11, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Pack-Marleys-Mellow-Mood-Carbonated/dp/B004CSW9BO/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top]12 Pack of Marley's Mellow Mood - Carbonated Citrus: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food[/ame]

You guys ever tried these? Wondering if there worth the money...

2. #2 GutteralShiva, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2011
    It has bobs' face on it, it must be legit!

And I wouldn't buy it just on the fact that his family is allowing use of him on this for some cash.

3. $30 for a drink?

4. yayy alliteration

5. Youre just paying for a god damn name.

never understood the appeal of bob marley products. its not like they get you more high.

6. It's not just the name I've read the reviews they supposedly work even the badreviews said they work I'm just asking if anyone on here has tried them if not fuck off :)

7. I used to have to drink these things to fall asleep. The next morning, I would get up at my normal time, but I seemed to do things so much faster (showering, getting ready for school) from being refreshed after a good sleep. The only bad thing was that I had really fucked up dreams, like not scary, just really weird and I wouldn't concentrate on anything all day just from thinking about them lol. They're good if you need to fall asleep and you're having trouble.

8. #8 GutteralShiva, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2011
    I haven't, but I have not fucked off. Public forum means you fail..

And it's just a drink containing hops, valerian, passion flower and melatonin. You're paying $30 for a picture of a mediocre musician and pseudo-philosopher -esque hippy. You can buy an OZ of one of those herbs for five dollars and get more effect from one cup of tea or a bottle of melatonin for the same price.

9. That stuffs a waste of money.

10. first off its two dollars dipshit second off dont throw a fit at bob marley just because someone else is using his name and dont call him a hippy because you obviously have no fucking clue who he is or what he stood for

11. just good at making you relax. I used it when i was t breaking to help sleep the first few days

12. I dont get why these dudes are complaining about 30$ there like 3$ at the liquor store aha I like the Black Tea one

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Yeah their not thirty lol like 2.68 at super1. Not the most amazing thing, lil relaxing I guess might just be placebo. More than 5 a day gives u diahraehha, haha

14. this stuff use to contain melatonin which was the whole "mellow mood" name. now they took it out and its just regular ice tea

15. The ones that are carbonated in a can definitely put me to sleep within a half hour or so of drinking them.  The ones that aren't carbonated don't really make me tired or do anything for that matter, but they taste much better