Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marley's Mellow Mood

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, May 19, 2012.

1. Has anyone tried the beverage called "Marley's Mellow Mood"? I've seen some of these and I finally decided to pick one up tonight for dinner. How are these? Relaxing i'm sure, seeing there's melatonin in it.. lol

2. Yeah I tried the berry one a few times and it was pretty nice actually, I drank it and felt pretty relaxed but I dont know wether it was the drink or just a placebo lol, or maybe just the weed I was smoking.

Theyre damn expensive though thats the only problem.

3. It definitely makes you feel different, just made me sleepy though. The black tea one is fucking delicious!

4. Yeah I usually pick up the black tea one with my beer on the weekend, its the best one :p

Tastes good, and helps me sleep like a rock:metal:

5. I'm pretty sure its just melatonin and valerian root

6. yo I like em, drank them on a tbreak when I couldnt sleep and passed the fuck out.

7. There's nothing special about them or relaxing, the ingredients in it is in almost every other similar drink.. it's just placebo and them using Bob Marley and "relaxing" as a marketing tool, there's way better things you could get.

8. I don't give a fuck about marketing strategy, I just want to try one.

9. Ingredients that help you sleep...:confused_2:

and they're delicious... I don't get them very much, usually just drink my sleepy time tea.. knocks me the fuck out :smoke:

10. They make me fall asleep

11. WOW REALLY? I didn't know there was melatonin in an arnold palmer or a snapple... how very enlightening a post.

Obviously it doesn't get you stoned, but it does chill you out.

12. I personally love them. The drink mixes so well with weed that I feel like pudding almost. haha

13. Yeah they actually do have an effect but it's nothing impressive its really just like taking some valerian root

14. Mix it with a coffee monster after if you want to throw up all over the place. :p

15. Black tea is delicious.
    I have to say, I found the still tea flavours very relaxing, not convinced by the carbonated ones though.

16. Lol its like lean

17. They taste good, they are mildly relaxing.

For me I wouldn't waste the money on it I prefer Kratom.

18. There like 99c here in San Diego.

19. Kratom isn't THAT good for you. I imagine that this drink is better for you than that.

and isn't Kratom a heroin replacement?

20. Monster M-80 with 80% tropical fruit juices > Getting drowsy off hardly enough melatonin to do anything or feel anything (it's the other shit that gives you that feeling) and buying some Bob Marley marketing scheme shit.