Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marley's Mellow Mood Beverage and Herb

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by YoooJess, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Bob Marley had a line of tea's out that help put you in a mellow relaxing mood and makes you drowsy has anyone ever tried this stuff? Is it good to drink after blazing?

2. [quote name='"YoooJess"']Bob Marley had a line of tea's out that help put you in a mellow relaxing mood and makes you drowsy has anyone ever tried this stuff? Is it good to drink after blazing?[/quote]

I haven't tried it after blazing, but it's delicious, worth trying, I'm definitely gonna try it after smoking a sesh tomorrow night.. Gonna sleep like a baby.

There's also a drink called "drank" not sure if you've heard of it but it serves the same purpose (and yeah.. It's grape flavored :p) me and my friend tried that shit one day after school and we where yawning before we where 1/2 way done the can

3. I haven't but they have melatonin in them so when my friend drank two he slept for a good portion of the day.

4. where do they sell these beverages ?

5. [quote name='"YoooJess"']where do they sell these beverages ?[/quote]

Check pretty much any big chain gas station or corner store that sells energy drinks, not sure what stores you have in your area but I buy them from Mac's mart.

6. yo there's a gas station down the street from me that has them. they are delicious and i love drinking them while i night blaze because it really is a nice sleep afterwards. i'd recommend them

I'm here to have fun, not mess around

7. best tasting drink ever and relaxing and cotton mouth reliever ;)

8. best best BEST drink ever. LOVE um. They have the tea but they also sell cans with flavors citrus and berry. Citrus is my personal fav. but only drink ONE..that shitll knock ya out..especially after a good toke :)

9. Cant find them anywhere damn heard good things about them tho

10. I havent tried it, they sure do have their target audience figured out though... that's for sure hah.

Many weed smokers have already accepted that its just gonna be the best drink ever before they even try it lol.

11. i have had it and it actually did make me feel very relaxed. they company that produces it just exploits bob marley's legend for their product. you're not supposed to drink it a certain amount of times in a day, so i think it's actually really terrible for you. it provides a small sense of relaxation. it's almost like a very short-lasting, expensive, good-tasting drug in a can. i wouldn't recommend using it too much

12. I love them. The active ingredients are meletonin, chamomile, lemon balm and maybe one other herb. No, meletonin won't knock you out, it just regulates your sleep cycle. I drink them all the time at school and they don't knock me out, just mellows me out, and tastes good haha

13. Never had the Bob Marley drink but I have had something similar.

[​IMG]

14. It's not good to be drinking them all the time if they have melatonin in them. As far as I know melatonin is released naturally to help you fall asleep; so if you're putting it in your system when it's not supposed to be there it will mess up your sleep cycle. Not 100% sure this is stone cold accurate but I take melatonin and I did some research a while ago and know its not good to do when you're not looking to sleep.

15. this is true. i take melatonin every night to keep at my sleep schedule. you should never take melatonin if you aren't planning to get a good night of sleep and stick with a good schedule

16. I don't think I could drink these after smoking considering I already get sleepy as fuck when I'm coming down.

17. It's kind of irresponsible for manufacturers to sell stuff like that without anyone knowing the risks. I'm sure bob would not approve.

18. [quote name='"br4d24"']It's kind of irresponsible for manufacturers to sell stuff like that without anyone knowing the risks. I'm sure bob would not approve.[/quote]

Da fuck?

19. Find at like any 7/11.

20. not me, and i have tried every flavor and every product is good.... especially the coffee