marley fest in Austin tx

Discussion in 'General' started by dazednconfusedd, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Anyone know the details about marley fest this year in Austin? If so..please post what you know!

2. Have you ever been? It's pretty much the same thing every year lol. Normally, a few well known blowers are around at the local shops blowing custom pieces. We bring a tent and set up on the side, bring glass if you can conceal it some what. They "check" at the gate lol, basically a quick glance over of your stuff, and you're through.

There are booths set up inside, glass, grinders, the usual smoking items. Other that that, it gets crowed quickly so try and get there early.

3. Yes..i went a few years ago. And since ive missed out these past few years i really want to go again. Im just really wondering how much it costs to get in per person and what days its being held. I live about an hour and a half away from Austin..so is it still held at that park? I can't think of the name. And i don't remember anyone looking through my stuff. I'll just hide the goodies (Im sure they know its there anyway!) but Im really anxious about going. Can't wait to buy brownies from jamacians and see a gang of coppers smoking blunts. Too awesome!! :))

4. It's the 19-21. Single entry will cost you around 20 bucks at the gate. 15 online right now. What's really going to get you is parking. Depending on where you park, it could cost up to 30 bucks for a close walk. Gate opens at 11 am on Saturday, at Auditorium Shores.

I'm about a two hour drive.

5. Thanks for the info dude! I think Im going on saturday. Where are you driving from?

6. KEEP AUSTIN WEIRD!

Anything in Austin is bound to be a blast.

7. Hells yeah! Can't go wrong with that

8. Not a problem. :) I'm a bladie by the way lol. Driving from Houston.

9. #9 dazednconfusedd, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2013
    Cool..im about 30 minutes south of Houston

10. I'm actually going with another blade from the Houston Area. We're going to try and get a GC sesh going.

11. Looks like no marley fest for me this year. I have to work and couldn't get anyone to cover for me. Boo those whores!! So anyway...have a bitchin time at marley fest