marlboro "special blend"

Discussion in 'General' started by pawlywog, Jan 12, 2010.

1. The green special blends are my "new" cigs. Pretty cheap and not too bad. Both stores by me ran out of the green special blend and only had the blue kind so yesterday I got the blue kind...not so good

2. How come nobody has mentioned turkish golds, those suckers are delicious. I use to smoke newports and actually don't mind menthols at all. Smoked 27's for a while, smoked marlboro reds for a short time period. Now I only smoke american spirit regulars (blue box) and those suckers stay lit for days, which I like. I can smoke one of those in the time it takes to finish 2 parliments. I tried the black box of american spirits and it was alright, but the regulars are deff my fav. Someday i'll have to try the menthols. Camel crushes are alright, but if you don't pop em' they aren't nothing special IMO.

p.s. and to those ppl who always bring up cancer and how smoking cigs will kill you. I think most smokers dont plan on smoking for 50+ years. I have family members who smoked most of their lives and are in their 80's now and have no major health problems because they realized it was smart to quit when they got older, 40's, 50's. I swear people act like if you pick up smoking you'll be dead in a year. It's weird how weed smokers are always talking crap about tobacco and smoking cigs. But their fine smoking another plant, which IMO is still habbit forming and for some people, downright addicting, mentally of course. I dunno, health nuts get me ranting, I apologize for going off but I'm tired of all the weed puritans on GC who hate on alcohol and cigs.

3. Over 8 bucks for Marb reds in my city, but I quit a few months ago so I dont really care.

Someone needs to start a roll your own revolution, rolling your own tastes better, is cheaper, less chemicals, is cheaper, makes you a god at rolling joints, is cheaper, and did I mention its cheaper?

4. Is it by any chance..cheaper?
    [​IMG]

5. It's Christian conservatives, republicans and stupid people who banned your ciggarette, not Phillip Morris

They're also trying to ban menthol ciggarettes now because they say they're marketed toward black people and "more addicting"

While they're at it they should also ban bridges because people are to at risk of jumping off them. And knives, because they're sharp and people can cut themselves

Actually they should ban everything, because everything is too dangerous and apparently humans are too dumb to think for themselves

What dumb fucking logic

6. This ''other plant'' doesn't cause cancer, regardless of if you smoke it for a day or 100 years straight and has an addiction level similar to coffee, regardless of wether it's ''mental'' or physical''

That's the difference between weed and tobbacco

7. Marlboro Lights are now Marlboro Golds. Ultra-Lights are Silvers, and Mediums are Red Label :)

8. Even when I smoked I hated Marlboros, I used to dread running out of Newports because most of my friends smoked Marlboro Reds or Lights and just thinking about them makes me dizzy, ha.

9. ^how can you say that newports are the dirt of the dirt

10. You know what ingredient makes the blend special, right?

[​IMG]

11. What in the hell kind of bs is THIS!?!? Black people get more addicted to menthol cigs?
    I was smoking crushes for about 5 or 6 months until they got old, now i smoke camel menthols and i dont find them addicting at all

Infact the ONLY cig i've EVER gotten addicted to were Djarum blacks.. Because of the TASTE! (Godly)

Its a goddamn chemical

12. I prefer, after just fertilizing my lawn, to cut some blades of grass and roll them in tree bark. Nothing like a healthy lil smoke!

13. Special Blend or Seventy Two's for me it.they are $4 a pack including tax.

14. Represent!

American Spirits (organic-hard bodied taste)- is the best, what i smoke, and i believe if your going to smoke cigarettes, its much better smoking something with NO chemicals or additives!

( chemicals and additives have to be one of the main reasons smokers have a higher chance of cancer)

But sure, smoking anything sure is harmful.

15. Newportss all day erryday y'all on that scrub shit!! Blitz Squaddd!