Marketing Ideas for New Cannabis Delivery Company

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by bobmarley_420, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Hey guys!

I was just looking for a little friendly advice. A couple of friends and I are setting up a delivery service in California and was wondering if there is anyone with similar a experience that is willing to share. Primarily what worked for you guys in terms of marketing?

If you are just a cannabis enthusiast I'm just curious how you purchase your stuff? Delivery? Dispensary? A homie? Any advice helps..

2. Give me your cannabis and/or money and I'll deliver it, really, I promise.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Been looking at the California market for years, with are the stop/start issues and constant law changes. Hope the delivery service is going well. Would love to talk and discuss

4. We actually do a lot of marketing and would like to work with someone in California as a strategic partner where we could utilize our marketing ability and assets. Let me know if that is something that might interest you and your team

5. I live in So Cal. I wonder if you guys are rocking yet. For me, I purchase mainly from delivery. Advertising is tough since my main source is weedmaps. I’ve seen companies pop up on weedmaps, get a good enough customer base, then exit weedmaps with everyone’s phone number. Thus, I get weekly texts about products and deals. That’s one way of advertising. If you have any cbd products then you have a lead way into regular smoke shops. But otherwise, the black market is hard to advertise in. If you don’t want to be in yelp or other social media platforms, word of mouth is your best bet. I have never called them, but I have seen people giving their info out on sites like craigslist, OfferUp, I even see people leaving their number in posts and reviews on various platforms. If you come towards the Inland Empire with delivery, let me know. I’d buy.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 old shol4evr, Apr 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
    delete

7. Deliver to Texas would be a great advertisement

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. how are you gonna get around the covid19 regs?

yeah while you are at it go pick up my shit at walmart for another $9.00?

9. research and investigation by eclectic thinking individuals that are motivated by a passion can be ground breaking. otherwise... black market is wrong

10. #10 old shol4evr, Apr 19, 2020
    delete

11. i did 15 in oklahoma

12. #12 old shol4evr, Apr 19, 2020
    delete