marketing class

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BunnyNamedFrank, Apr 27, 2009.

1. i guess this could be classified in general and also real lifestory. kidna lazy to take it to their and pandoras box is the best place on this forum. but i was just studying up on my marketing cause i got a test tomrrow, and salesmen are real jokes. they do all thsi little shit to make u feel good abotu your self and make you tihnk you matter all so they can sell an item that you won't need. i just lost mad respect for my marketing teacher even tho he is allready weird but hes mad funny.

2. =common knowledge. They are ALL sleeze and scum when it comes to selling, but they may actually be good people. Dont lose respect for your teacher, its what has to be done to put food on his/her table mang.

3. yea, but u also got to know him no offense. i was just studing up and relised wow this all is basically how to bullshit someone into buyign your product. thast cool. im on gc lets make a thread so squishey can post another reply that will confuse teh fuck outta me. luckily that 1 didnt :]

4. lolz, i love it. No sleep in 50 hrs.