Mark Dice: Making me sad to be an American

Discussion in 'General' started by IrishPirate, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Mark Dice, asking people why we celebrate the 4th of July, a.k.a. Independence Day, here in the US.

Side note: ever wanted to just be sad to be in the same species as someone? Watch pretty much any of Mark Dice. Just found his channel like 15 minutes ago, and I am currently not happy with the average intelligence of my country xD the most ridiculous one I've seen has to be the one about Jesus being shot by Lee Harvey Oswald in the 1300s lmao

2. Oh im not either.....and the "lastest poll" ive used on whether or not im happy as with the presidential election....we are DEF "HURTING" MORE THAN I EXPECTED!!!!

3. >irish pirate
    >irish flag as avatar
    >upset about lack of american patriotism?

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's hardly about patriotism, more about common knowledge xD

Besides, the name and the avatar kinda go hand in hand, and I just thought IrishPirate had a certain way of rolling off the tongue :p

5. I mean you are sending put confusing messages like Lenny posted. Makes me think your a eurodick trying to make America feel worse. But your not, it just came off that way.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Hmmm Irish Pirate = I wish Pirate =
    I wish I was an American. Idk this name of yours seems very fishy to me...

7. Well, the blame is more on the shoulders of a nationally failing education system than being human or American.

Eventually we'll fall into a Planet of the Apes scenario where we are all ruled in a kingdom of apes that lead an army of T-1000's.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Isn't Mark Dice the guy who makes anti illuminati videos ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. If you were in the business of making videos that demonstrate the lack of knowledge that many express, wouldn't you edited out all the good answers?

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  10. He's like .. the bouncer / security guard version of Sargon of Akkad.

I'm kinda bored of listening to political pundits at this point. Election is over .. ... and Trump looks like he ain't gonna build no wall... yawn