Marjuana Is Officially a proformance enhancing drug!

Discussion in 'General' started by hypnogreen, Feb 11, 2009.

1. #21 hypnogreen, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
    Why so hostile. Why dodnt you read the post and actually read it. Learn to be happy for other rather then trying to bring them down. The first part of the post is serious yes but read the second part! Do you really think that is said straight faced? I mean if you cant detect some hints of sarcasm and light humor then im sorry but I think the main reason people are hating on the post is because I posted a success sory and people would rather see it as obnoxious rather then me wanting to share some success. Ive been training to run this time for 6 months Is it crazy for me to want to share a success?

I mean holy crap it wasnt even enough pick at the humor and turn it against the Op you someone pointed out grammer! Maybe if those who feel the need to bring people down just went out and got some life goals they'd understand.

2. congrats on your awesome proformance.

3. Get outta here with that crap. Didn't you read the new post by RMJL? Let me link you;
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general/336199-friendly-warning-reminder-all-members.html

No need to make your post. There are tons of seniors in high school who know about Grasscity. They are perfectly fine to be on here too.

Not everyone gets enrolled in school at the same age either, I knew 18 year olds that were juniors.

So keep it to yourself next time.

4. #24 MoonJuice, Feb 11, 2009
    You want us to get down and worship you Adonis? Would that be satisfactory, your highness?

You can fool yourself into thinking it's because we're envious but the truth is it has nothing to do with your 'success' but more the tone with which you approached it. Bolded for proof of what a what a condescending, ignorant prick you are. The truth is no one likes someone who blatantly fishes for compliments and lashes out at those who don't bite.

5. now we can easily find out who you are, OP :devious:
    gj on running well though :D

6. word, yo

edit: and you should be happy. the rep I just gave you brought you out of the red bars <3

7. #27 hypnogreen, Feb 11, 2009
    {Resolved}

I can see the my pm to you may have been sent a bit too early as I now see that you aren’t as intelligent as you at first appeared. There was no need for another post from your end. Your opinion was clear yet you continued to “bite” you went beyond what needed to be said and made assumption as to the to the type of person I am. You know nothing about me, you read a post of mine and all the sudden you know me. You didn’t even read a post, you misinterpreted one.
    It may have been a bit of a fish for compliments but is this a crime? Stop pretending your god; your not perfect either.

8. #28 hypnogreen, Feb 11, 2009

Thanks. ive been -1 for about a month.

EDIT: lmao since ive been -1 ive posted so many good posts yet i post one bad one and i go to +20.

Thanks to all those who "get it" (if there is somthing to get) and next time i'll just post a video. I run at nationals after break, but im timid to post the results.

9. It might have been a tad over-the-top but you reap what you sow, you can't tell me telling other people they 'don't understand hard work' like you're the only one who's ever worked hard isn't hypocritical. I mean here you are, telling us to stop judging you when you're casting stones all-the-while. You even said so yourself.

10. {Resolved}