Maritime Tokers!

Discussion in 'General' started by 1HitWonder, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Well, I seem to be the only one :S.

Any maritimers here on GC?

2. You're not alone.

3. Not by far

Nothing like sailing in the breeze with a nice jay... and some bitches :hello:

4. It's my birthday today, I'm going to get fucked up, and go to a concert!

5. One of my life goals is to own my own boat so I can sail around the Atlantic ocean when I get old. I need to find a cool older dude with a boat who is down to smoke.

I need to get closer to the ocean though, /sigh

6. One of my life goals is to own my own boat so I can sail around the Atlantic ocean when I get old. I need to find a cool older dude with a boat who is down to smoke.

I need to get closer to the ocean though, /sigh

7. I like the boat idea. I think i'd prefer the South Pacific though..........

8. is this maritime in the bronx, ny that u guys are talking about?

9. I don't know why I said Atlantic, I meant Caribbean. Although I'd like to tour the Mediterranean too, there is so much history and scenery there.

Maritime means in the ocean/water. Its not a boro or anything like that.

10. shit...1 time me and my boys swam to this huge flotation rock climbing mountain thing you climb for this summer camp thing for kids and its on a beach and i had a ziplock bag with 2 blunts in it and a lighter ...we swam there and climbed to the top and chilled and smoked 2 blunts .....does that count ??? and we are awesome we didnt drop a single thing hahahaha

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

11. That is fucking sweet. I wish we had something like that around here.

I love climbing on top of things and smoking. There is this sweet bluff in Knoxville that overlooks the TN river that I like to go up and smoke. The dude who owns it recently chained off the gate you have to go through to get to it (apparently he got saavy to what we are doing., and we always take our cars because its a good 10 minute drive down this dirt road to get to it.

Time to get some bolt cutters :)

12. dammn that sounds tight .. dont get shot !

13. this thread put a instant smile on my face:)

i used to live in florida right on the Banana River. fuckin right maritime tokers!
    i loved boatin around smokin blunts just enjoying being on the water. plus i was like 15 minutes away from the marina that sat between the river and Atlantic. the fucking Atlantic! i remember boating alongside the cruiseships holy shit talk about a cool thing to do while smokin up, troll right up alongside a big 'ole cruiseship

heh, respect to all my florida kin, proud to be born in the sunshine state thats for damn sure.
    i've still got my shortboard.. hopefully i'll get to surf again.. not many breaks where i'm at, not any.:(

lately i've been thinkin maybe i'll move out to cali.. get my med card and catch waves all day long:cool:

but yeah, i don't see why people drink beer when they're fishin. burn a couple rounds before you throw your line in! troll around and reel 'em in.. you got your own munchies! lol not really

but still. maritime tokers yes

14. damn ... i can tell u were just sitting there reminiscing huh ?? :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

15. haha totally man i miss the ocean.
    humans are tropical animals and i'm up north freezin my ass off everytime i go outside. its inhuman! lol

16. hahhaha hell yeah

17. True that. I swear, even freezing feels inhumane when there isn't snow on the ground to show for it. :rolleyes:

18. The maritimes the OP is referring to is Halifax Canada, that's us :D

19. St john's, Newfoundland!

20. oh my bad. i thought u were referring to the maritime university distributed throughout the united states. there is one in the bronx that my friend attends...which is why i asked. but as far as smoking out in the ocean guys. i love bringing my kayak right into the bay near me and smokin an L observing the nearly extinct turtles birds and fish.