Mario Kart Whee

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Toke N' Choke, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Anyone get this game yet? I had it preordered and it's pretty sweet. I kinda wish they kept the idea from the GC version to have 2 boxes(1 per each guy). In this one you play as one guy, but the classes of vehicles is rather sick which vary through the different levels of CC classes. They changed the weapons up too with some crazy shit; you'll see what i mean when you play it. The levels are fuckin sweet too; a good improvement from GC(i loved the SNES version's levels)I've only played this sober so far. I got a couple of buddys comin to smoke and playing this with me(i bought two more wheels as well).

The wheel controller is fucking sweet. I never really played a console game(other than PC) with a wheel and its decent for being small and cheap. All these damn extensions for wii get fuckin expensive between the wii remote, nunchuck, gun, wheel, and whatever else.

I'm stoked gta4 comes out too, got that shit on reserve as well. I'll be gaming a shit ton lately i'm sure. A change from COD4, but im sure im gonna be playing that a shitton too.

2. Wow, that's out already?

I haven't heard anything about it. I guess it wasn't hyped as much as Brawl.

I'm kind of glad they switched back to one person per vehicle. Like, it was a cool concept in the GC version, but I didn't like it that much. It was too much to pay attention to.

3. ya true, and i take back my statement about old levels(they have some in there too), how fuckin sweet. They also have the ghost house.

I have brawl, i'm not sure why but i barely played it. I need to play that one too so i dont feel like iw asted the money on that shit.

4. The controls are a little difficult at first, but you can get the hang of it eventually. The game is similar to the N64 and SNES versions thankfully. I was not a fan of the GameCube version much at all.

5. i agree. it was the worst one out of them all.