Mario 2 (Lol)

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, May 13, 2021.

1. Has any Yall ever Play this this Game at all? It Old AF but it still alotta Fun an its not like the Other Mario Games on SNES at all either. Ima Play it Tonight Once the Kids in bed. Its Cool How you can Play as Mario, Luigi, Toad, or Princess Peach (She My Choice) My Favorite Mario Game will always be 3 but this One Cool too did anyone on here ever Play it?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. The Mario games are lit T:D me & my homie used to play the Mario Games when I 1st started smoking all the time :smoking:, he went to his mum's 1 day after we picked up some weed & got all his old consoles/games we got high af & was playing all the old school marios it was dope T :smoking::smoking::weed::weed:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I liked all the Mario’s. I think 2 was super cool when it came out. It was definitely different from the original which was almost shocking when it came out.
    I still play it now and then

• Winner Winner x 2

4. Oohhhh What's Your Favorite Bruiser? Do You Know The 2nd One I Talking About? My Fav is The 3rd Tho TBH but ima Play 2 Tonight because I Haven't For a Minute.

Yeaaa lol Me Too The Bosses are Crazy in 2 as Well. They Kinda Went Way Off The Path with That Game. It's Still Alotta Fun tho. :)

~Toni~

5. Havent played it in years but maybe I'll play today since you bring it up lol. I think it's on the Nintendo Switch online

• Winner Winner x 1

6. I Hope You Do Man That Game is Fun ASL!

~Toni~

7. Lol Yay! That's The Jam lol.

~Toni~