Marinol

Discussion in 'General' started by aH1GH3Rpower, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Today at school my friend told me that he knew a guy who brought back a bunch of pills from texas or colorado or something and that they were all thc. I knew immediatly what he was talking about and asked how much he was going to sell them for. He said 6 bucks a pill and since im no expert on this i didnt know if that sounds right or even what they look like so if anyone could give me any info it would be greatly appreciated. thanks too all in advance and keep on tokin :)

2. Silly Rabbit, Marinol is not to get high on, you're not gonna get high by ingesting a couple of those MJ pills. If you're dead set on getting high from taking a pill, check out Cannabrex and save your money and buy some damn nugg and smoke it. Marinol wont get you "high" especially if you already smoke regularly. A little buzz at BEST.

3. i've posted threads about this before... use the search and check it out...

but my expiriances with marinol kinda suck... you have to eat 10-15 of them to feel anything decent... its an odd high...your bent for hours though.... the synthetic stuff isn't nearly good as real deal thc man... :)

4. Exactly..... soooooooo $6 a pill, you're talking $60-$90 to get a weird ass "high", buy an 8th or a quad, and smoke that shit, much better. Heres some rep gravy.

5. Just buy some weed and smoke it. Marinol won't do shit.

6. ok thanks for the input and i did do a search and didnt find very much. but i do remember reading somewhere that some guy put it ontop of a bowl? and he said that it fucked him up real bad. Could you really do that? sorry to sounds like a noob yet again but this stuff interests me

7. The THC is dissolved into sesamee oil, and its kind of solid oil form in the pill, wouldn't smoke it, pretty sure theres some stuff in there you dont wanna inhale, plus I mean why in hell would you by Marinol if you were gonna smoke it? Defeats the whole point. Buy some damn ganja.

8. lol i dont think it defeats the purpose. the purpose is to get high and if the liquid inside will get me higher than usual its atleast worth one try. lol heres the thread "There is also the prescription drug Marinol which is pure thc. In pill form it does absolutely NOTHING for me, I could pop 3-4 of these easy. Yet when you open the pill up and secrete the liquid inside onto a bowl, even a tiny bowl, it will be one of the best highs of your life." posted by AtomicJim

9. or a half for that much

10. Zepp: We can't all be as lucky as to live in fine canada. I can however send you $60-$90 for a half :D :D :D

p.s. Atomic Jim Sucks. Smoking marinol will not get you higher than smoking high grade ganja. It's as simple as that. It's THC in friggen sesamee oil, I'm not even sure you can smoke it. And it does defeat the whole purpose, the point of marinol is so you dont have to SMOKE anything.

11. ok i guess its screw that idea :\ thanks for not flamin me anyway. peace outies

12. well marinol is very expensive.. but users claim that it makes them unable to perform regular tasks and make them uncomfortable..

13. If you take enougit def get you high. I'm SUPPOSED to take 2.5mg twice a day. Wasn't working, so I took 20mg all at once and I couldn't function for like 4 hours lol.

14. i smoked a bowl with marinol dripped over the top like a week ago, i've done it like 5 or 6 times it gets you way more fucked up than even eating them. fuck the haters smoke that shit!
    and more fucked up than just smoking good weed, it was bomb with marinol on top

15. ever smoke it on foil ?? How was it???

~Craig & Smokey~