Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marinol Vs. Cannabis (food and drug administration)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by coolalright, Jun 25, 2009.

1. This is the FDA's view on medical marijuana.

The thing is, they say that marijuana is so bad and marinol is better and all this bullshit, but the thing is they don't say that you can use vaporizors or cook it into food with marijuana and they just make it seem like marijuana is a terrible thing even though we know how much more effective it can be. My grandpa takes Marinol and it doesn't seem to work very well, I would offer him marijuana but he'd turn it down and my whole family would just bitch at me. Well at least everyone on this site will know to take advantage of the great medical benefits marijuana has for us.