marinol fives - What to expect?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Thai_Sticks, Jan 20, 2009.

1. #1 Thai_Sticks, Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2009
    So i picked up a bunch of 5mg marinol's the other day, and i've never really messed with them before. I was just wondering what the standard recreational dose is, and high length, intensity, type, etc. Just general info on what to expect would be great.

I know it's mostly available on google, but i really wanted to hear some stories/personal thoughts about this medication

2. I really have no idea but I'd start by chewing up 15mgs. Hell, it's just sesame seed oil and THC so there is no way you can OD.

3. #3 Thai_Sticks, Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2009
    I ate one and definetly felt it, but was quite different than smoking. Not sure what next dose will be

One made me really tired for a few hours, kind of inclusive/reclusive high. Had deep personal thoughts, would be great to meditate or something if i were into that thing, which i'm not.

4. 15mgs. How many did you get?

5. expect the fuckin munchies man aha

6. i took several of the 2.5mg marinols before and it was a better body high and it seemed like it lasted a little longer. i eventually smoked on them and it just took the high to another level

7. How can you even get Marinol?

8. yes,answer?

9. Black market or prescription.

10. take 3 of those it will get u sooooo high... i was a newb and i took 3 and i was legit tripping out

11. Fuck I wish I could find some marinol. I'd throw back like 30mgs for 420.

12. What kind of patients can get prescribed Marinol and in what states? only MMJ states?

13. last 420 me and my brother each took 10 right before we ate our fire crackers, i ended up eating like 3 boxes of cereal.

14. In theory, does Marinol show up on DT's?

I don't have any, never plan to have any but just curious.

15. well im no expert but if theres THC in them then theres gonna be THC in ur piss.

16. Any state. Cancer, AIDS, and maybe some others.

17. I tried 25mg of marinol before and nit shit happened. waste of my $5. i dont know if its because my weed tollerence is insanley high or what, but i htought it sucked.

if u guys had a good ecpierence do tell....

18. Did the person that sold em to you keep em in the refrigerator? My homeboy used to sell the 10mg marinols, always kept em in the fridge and they got peopled THROWED. 2 for 15, if you take around 20-30mg you'll be high for a fucking long ass time, if you smoke a blunt on top of that you wont be able to move. and yes it shows up on drug tests, the first thing they asked me when I failed my mouth swab drug test, "are you taking marinol currently?"

19. Since making this thread i've decided that marinol sucks.

It either does almost nothing or knocks you on your ass, but not in a good way. It's effects vary so much i'd much rather just smoke.

I was prescribed it, over the last few months got a second bottle for shits and giggles, keep them in the fridge. They're still in there but i don't like e'm so they're staying there. I give them away when i have people over mostly.

And it will show up in a UA

20. Hell yeah, that sounds like a fucking plan. Then some kief hits. Then chill all day.