Marilyn Manson

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by aktokin, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Any other fans? After hearing the song "If I was your vampire" on the previews for Max Payne, I just had to download some albums. Eat me, Drink me is a great album. And that song is amazing :D

2. i LOVE Marilyn Manson. He is also one of the more intelligent celebrities...

3. When I was in 9th grade I was one of the drones, but nowadays I only ever listen to Portrait of an American Family. And even then it's still rare as shit. But he is a smart and well spoken guy, so I can show respect. Also, his artwork, poetry, and journalism are all very good.

4. I don't know alot about him. I heard he had some ribs taken out so he can suck on himself? Lol idk if thats true but im jw. Has he done any other wierd shit?

ps: captain morgan and coke ftw :D 1 bottle down and counting!

5. Manson is a great artist, I dunno really know about the ribs thing but I don't tend to believe things like that. He is damn smart though, I remember watching some interviews of his and he really surprised me of exactly how smart he was. Haven't listened to him in a while though, I should start again.

6. I didn't know he was so smart. It's wierd that he acts/dresses so freaky. But i'll youtube some videos of interviews. Thats really interesting to know that he's real smart

7. Yea he has alot of interviews on youtube, they're usually him arguing with the interviewer, and it ends with the interviewer looking like an idiot. Manson is one intelligent dude. BTW the ribs thing is fake.

8. See, the thing with Marilyn Manson for ME is that he is an intelligent individual with great art, but that art isn't his music. The only music I've liked of his is POAAF - Antichrist Superstar. One reason why: Trent Reznor.