marijuanna triggers mental illness.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by cleancanvas, May 14, 2010.

1. I used to get really paranoid when I was new to smoking. But I would always recognize them as paranoid thoughts brought on by weed, and I would laugh.

2. Allen society obviously hates you if you feel the need to come onto a marijuana friendly forum and talk rubbish that you obviously have no idea about instead of living your life and doing something else more constructive. It makes no sense to me as to why you'd waste your time registering to post if all you're going to add is three lines of crap.

4. I should be more specific. I was talking about feelings of paranoia, or people watching you or hearing voices. I think they've always been there. But when you're intoxicated or high etc they become more apparent, exaggerated and obviously affect you differently because you're in a different state of mind.

5. I'm a pot smoker and I have mild-schizophrenia, it's really misunderstood. The closedminded will suffer and lose there heads. I enjoy it very much, if you are ready for it, I prefer to see it as a gift.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEglHjd_gUQ]YouTube - Terence Mckenna - Schizophrenic or Shamanic?[/ame]

6. Hahah Allen. I know I'm intelligent enough not to engage in an argument with you.

Now scurry away. You're dribble is not needed here.

7. I believe cannabis can bring out and make pre-existing mental illnesses worse and harder psychoactive drugs present even more of a risk. However, I do not think solely through smoking cannabis that I will induce psychosis. Occasionally when I'm high I have aural hallucinations and not to mention even weirder effects but I don't see them as symptoms for a illness rather just as unforeseen side effects

8. Ive always had anxiety. I dont feel as if weed has really helped me or made it worse.I feel more paranoid on herb, but when im sober i still have other problems. Its kind of neutral i guess. THe bes part of cannabis is helpin me sleep better

9. Fair enough, I definitely agree with the last part. I've gotten to a point where I really can't sleep or sleep well without it. Theres usually a day or so between my re-ups and I literally can't sleep or won't be able to fall asleep until like 5-6am. Its mad annoying.