Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuanas effect on the brain.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hippie flip, Oct 8, 2010.

1. #1 hippie flip, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2010
    Found this on the internet. How accurate is it?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    of course im aware of propaganda and think its most likely bullshit, just wanted to know what you guys think.

2. I want that one in the top right corner, but to have it say more than two years.

3. trollololin?

4. keep in mind those are marijuana ABUSERS, i treat my pot like a queen so, i clearly am not abusing anything

5. domestic abuse ftl :(

6. that scene in harold and kumar go to white castle...when he is married to that huge bag of weed, he is abusing that marijuana...smacks her around...talks some shit

7. i see youve been on 4 chen today

8. anyone coming to GC directly from 4chan should be required to get tested for inter-aids and cleansed by fire

9. LOL! Are you implying that drugs put holes in our brains? TOLL!

10. dude drugs do put holes in your brain, cannabis puts holes in your brain and fills them with awesome tho, drugs just leave holes..... HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA

11. It is just as accurate as the internet usually is.
    "Amen Clinics"? really? Must be true.

12. Hahahahahahahaha!!!You do know that cannabinoids stimulates your braincells. Do you think you cannabinoid receptors in your brain were programmed to kill your braincells(selfdestruct) seriously guys, stop following bullshit propaganda.

13. actually, if you were a heavy smoker you could say the lack of oxygen from smoking MAY cause, the smallest amount of braincells to die...but...knocking heads with a pillow probably kills more HHAHAHAHAHHA

14. Oxygen?seriously guys...So your saying somebody's gonna take a 4minute(that's when the braincells start dying due to lack of oxygen) bongrip or stay with the smoke for 4 long minutes and then exhale? Let's be realistic here buddy.;)

15. dude did you read where i said, hittin your head with a pillow would kill more braincells that lack of o2 from smoking lol, i was totally just being a troll man dont listen to anything i say, in a troll thread hahahahaha.

16. What a shitload of fuck

17. [​IMG]
    My bad.:eek: Keep it trollin:smoke::hello:

18. oh no dude you have revealed my true identity... i need to go steal nicholas cages face now and wear it

19. True, but that would also imply to just smoking in general.