Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana's effect on me.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Khajiit, Apr 21, 2012.

1. I don't know if it's just a matter of shitty weed, or what...

I've been smoking a bit lately. I feel the effects within about 5 minutes of smoking. It mainly just feels like gravity is pushing down much harder on me. I also twitch.. And it tickles when I move.. and feels amazing when I swallow. I do get hungry. But i don't find myself randomly laughing or seeing colors more.. vividly. My eyes get reeeally red though.

The other day, I smoked a lot trying to get higher than normal. I ended up puking.. ew.

Also a while ago I smoked a lot and started to feel scared.. i was freaking out. I'd close my eyes and just think about creepy stuff like dead babies so I just went to sleepp :|

Being high for me is NOTHING like anyone else describes it. It's kind of fun... i guess. I plan to be trying a different type of weed soon so maybe that will help.

2. I've experienced all three of those things!

The first one... is just being high. Sounds like a strong indica if it was mostly in the body.

The other day... you greened out. It's happened to a many stoner.

The last one is just a panic attack, I got a few when I started.

Best thing to do is pace yourself and be sure you have a good, comfortable mindset going in. If you're nervous going in then chances are you're going to get paranoid as fuck and may panic. Just chill.

3. Alright. I don't know how to make the setting and mindset any more comforting... I'm not worried at all about being caught really... (even though I lock the door and blow out the window.) I'm always in comfortable clothes... haha idk! Any tips?

4. Maybe just keep smoking and see how it goes! If it ends up not being for you there's nothing wrong with that either!

5. Try a dank Indica dominate?

6. do try something more sativa since you will feel/see more of a pyscoactive effect. Thats when the highs get fun. Indica for me are just for chilling out or when i know ill be interacting with people.

7. I really honestly do not know how to determine different types and strains or indica sativa stuff... I get my weed from my friend at school and she gets it from her cousin or something. Her boyfriend, though, is supposedly trying to hook me up with some dank something or other.

I want to find a dealer who has a variety of stuff but I honestly don't even know where to start.

8. If you're not in a medical state, it's nearly impossible to get a specific strain anyway.

9. Did you puke from inhaling too much or from getting too high?

If you're new to smoking, panic attacks are just something you have to get used to calming down. If you feel yourself getting worked up over something, FREEZE, take a deep breath, and relax, and question how serious your paranoid thought is.

10. exactly what pvtryan is explaining. the more you smoke, the more experienced you get. you learn to enjoy and control your high better. always remember you're only stoned and nothing bad is actually happening

11. Woo Elder Scrolls...:D

Anyways, yeah PvtRyan got it nailed down, exactly what I would've said. :smoke:

12. I've started to feel like a slightly less extreme version of yours. :/

It's good weed... I just don't enjoy it. :(

13. Smoke less, then. You don't have to smoke so much that you get couch locked from a sativa. Just take it nice and slow, you'll gain a tolerance and enjoy it more soon :smoke:

14. I love all you guys. Seriously, this is an awesome thread of information for new smokers.

Grasscity, you give me hope for the world :D

15. Wow man, really? I have a fairly low tolerance, but Marijuana's psychological impact on me is INTENSE to say the least. Depending on whether or not it's a sativa dominant, and the THC to CBD ratio. Like last night for example, I got so high, I had FULL on audio hallucinations. Everything around me seemed like it was shaking, and I couldn't make it stop no matter how hard I tried. I kept on laughing, mainly because I was surprised at how high I was. I would be like "Shit, I am beyond high!" then laugh for what seemed like hours at that statement. Everything around me became animated, like I was apart of some sort've cartoon series. I laid down on my bed, and couldn't even FEEL the mattress, I felt like I was literally floating in the air with my head on the pillow. At first I panicked, but gradually cooled down and enjoyed it. Indescribable experience, did my best to describe it. But I've come to realize that it's only CERTAIN strains of weed that give me this effect. There are some strains of weed that give me the same effects you described, regardless of how much I smoke. If it's an Indica dominant strain, it basically just gives me a body buzz, munchies, then makes me fall asleep, which I hate. I'm into the psychoactive and extremely euphoric highs. All I can recommend is getting your hands on a potent, sativa dominant strain, and you'll have an incredible time.

16. It does have some juicy info. Nothing I haven't seen before, though. :smoke:

If you have any questions just hit me up, I'll help as best as I can :D

17. I have a VERY high tolerance. ;)

I don't smoke enough, if anything. Though I tested my new bong last night a few times... that just gave me the same effects, to a greater degree.

18. I was reading this thread and it sounds exactly what my neighbor went through. Are you my neighbor? LOL. He had the same effects, like feeling heavy, wasn't laughing at all, threw up, and I felt a vibe that he was a bit scared as well.