Marijuana...?

Discussion in 'General' started by ThaChronic6, Dec 26, 2007.

1. I heard about this new plant called Marijuana. Im thinking about maybe trying it but i hear its really bad for you and it kills people daily. right up there with meth and heroin. Im just glad my government cares enought about my well being to inform me of the dangers of this nasty plant. Has anyone here ever tried it ?

2. hahaha:eek: that plant kills people? uh oh, i better be careful, im scared now.

3. dude, stay the fuck away from that shit, i heard it funds terrorism and kills babies!

4. Holy shit..Yes its true..marijuana kills people all the time. I smoked it once, and I ended up raping white women and killing cops with an ax...

Yea..Im at large..

:D

5. Stay the hell away from that devil plant, just do heroin and cocaine together man it's much safer.

6. ooh shit. i might think twice about smoking this evil plant. i dont wana be a baby killing woman raping axe murderer !

7. i heard about this one guy who was just in a room with people who were smoking it and he ended up in a mental institution cuz they said his brain had been eaten away by all the chemicals in the stuff.

i also heard that all the people he was with that day got lung cancer and died in like 12 hours.

just that alone makes me never want to even look a marijuana plant ever. in fact i dont even know what one looks like so i better be careful. or maybe i have seen one and i just didnt realize what it was.

oh in heavens name jesus, i better go and get checked for eye cander in case i really did see a plant and didnt know it. oh god im scared now.

8. I just smoked some of it, and blacked out. Apparently, I forgot to pick up my brother from soccer practice and had some embarassing pictures of me taken. I was so high...

9. serves you right

• Like Like x 1
  10. Haha I know that commercial.
    I smoked it a bit ago and my dog got mad at me!! And someone sang a free-style verse about me being high. (And I lost 75% of my body's water and became somewhat deflated.)

11. i grew an extra toe from the shit, not so bad. :)

12. i just got back from shock trauma. i was supposed to walk my dog but instead i smoked that nasty marijuana stuff just to try it. well my dog went ape shit on me and kicked my in the neck chuck norris style and that in combination with the TCH or something gave me an anneurism. i think ill stick to meth and heroin

13. one time i was smoking weed and!!!..well nothing really but i did get hungry.or was i hungry before? i can't remeber.

14. I walked in the house and my dog "verbally" told me he liked me better before I smoked that marijuana. Probably indicating that I was STONED, and experiencing severe hallucinations.

15. I smoked pot once, but i dont remember anything. I think it was laced with a date rape drug, probably acid.

16. man that drug is some nasty shit. please please please learn from my mistake i tried it once..i didnt even inhale and it gave me that nasty thing called couch lock...its been 4 years and 20 days now and im still stuck on this couch. i have to have my parents bring me munchies like every 10 minutes and they got me set up with this laptop so atleast theres some entertainment for me...depends ftw idk what i would do with out them

17. I tried pot once. It was the worst choice I've ever made. At first I was great, but then I started coughing profusely. I ran to my fridge to get something to drink, when I realized, there is food in the fridge. For the rest of that night I ate my entire stock of food, then proceeded to pass out on the kitchen floor. The next morning my parents woke me up and told me to go to school. For the first few periods I was shaking from withdrawal and when lunch came around I sat in the corner saying to myself "Just one more toke, just one more toke". Luckily, on that day, my friend had decided to bring a giant mirror to school. I saw myself in the mirror and I realized what weed had done to me. Marijuana almost ruined my life, and if I didn't see myself in the mirror that day I don't know what could have happened.

18. I know this guy who smoked it once. He raped his neighbors poodle. Don't fuck around with that stuff, dude.

19. i smoked it once...now im dead