Marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by ThatAintNoSkunk, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Dude so I was reading this article on the origin of the word marijuana and it comes from the Spanish word meaning prisoner.... I was like what if the thc is like the prisoner and the bowl and lighter were like the desperadoes saving it from its green dungeon and in return it gives the beautiful and amazing reward of a sensation of pure happiness.... This absolutely blew my mind

2. :D prisoner cause its illegal?

3. I am assuming that by rep you mean reputation and by reputation you mean how much closer amazing mine just got with the little + thank you :)

4. And no man not only that its the social restraints and moral bars on it.... This wonderful plant works wonders everyday from the average stoner to a cancer patient, if the plant were to have emotions it, in my opinion, would feel like a prisoner with so much potential and the restraints that the world has oppressed against him that it is driven to a state of despair you know?

5. Thats a pretty crazy, yet fitting origin for the word.

I love getting super folded and just getting lost in my thoughts and then end up blowing my own mind with the stuff ill think up.

I cant wait to get as high as you are right now, tonight, OP!

6. FUCKING

[​IMG]

7. Share it bro haha this feeling is just an open door to your own consciousness... It doesn't alter but rather allows your imagination and perception on life to have a broader spectrum. Dude with this plant great things can be accomplished if used in collaboration with the already powerful personal universe in which we call the human mind

8. This thread been dead since 2012, I would be shocked if OP replied, man. But I only came to say I like their avatar LOL

• Funny Funny x 1