MArijuana worst then Coke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by blitz, May 30, 2001.

1. Well, I just heard from a friend that New York is passing more laws to make possesion of marijuana actually worse then coke. Apparently people stopped using the addictive drugs and are much more into weed. I think it's complete bull shit with how long you can be put in prison for just owning your own weed... not even seeling.

2. i hate the us. stupid drug laws. other countries are lightening up on their laws while the US is making the harder. bullshit bullshit bullshit

3. I know it, Aeroblurg.

A friend was pulled over the other day. He was patted down and they found a skimpy ass joint in his sock. They took him and his passenger-who had nothing on him-to jail. They were in for 3 days and now they both have to go to court, pay fines or serve time. They impounded his car, too.

People are being murdered, kidnapped, tortured, robbed and god knows what else but the government forces the law enforcement agencies to go after people who are innocent and usually peaceful just because they possess marijuana. "Don't worry about the guy who killed his neighbor after raping her children and stealing all of her money. Go get the guy that is in his own home, chillin' and gettin' high. The one that's not bothering anyone."

It's so wrong! :mad: