Marijuana Withdrawals ?

Discussion in 'General' started by zsmiith, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Whatsup guys ! my name is zach so i have been smoking for about the past 3 years since i was a sr in highschool! I quit for about 3-4 months last years but since november i’ve been back smoking heavy i would say ! anywhere from 3-4 joints a day & hitting dab pens as well!

Last saturday i figured it was time for change my life around and quit smoking because i found myself becoming dependent on it and couldn’t go without it !

Since Saturday today is now sunday , i have had shakes in my hands, muscle spasms, headaches, can’t sleep and if i do it’s till 2 am then i wake up wide awake! i feel jittery and constantly feel the need to shake my feet and legs ! and can’t keep my mind off it! i’ve been to the dr twice bc i think i have something going on with me!

I’m here to ask are marijuana withdrawals a thing ? and can they get bad ? how long should i expect it to last ?

i’m also 6’3 320

2. Exercise may help with the jitters and sleeping.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. This.

The best thing you can do for insomnia is to make yourself tired..find some hobbies/activities to do during the day..

• Like Like x 1

4. If I don’t smoke every day I have withdrawals. I’ve smoked since 1974. Four finger bags from Mexico.

5. It only takes 20 days to break a habit and 20 days to start a habit, so stay strong. when i went sober i felt that time with other shit like working out or editing videos

• Like Like x 1